Update on E2iPlayer

i had to go to the host file in filezilla find the watchseries file in hosts delete it then on the left pane in file zilla i clicked desktop were i had saved file to and it comes up in the pane below then right click on it and press upload then reboot your box and try it again

Tried all of the above. Will try again tomorrow. I'm on a 05.00 start tomorrow. :sleep::sleep:Thanks for all your help.(y)

Depending on what OS your using windows uses the windows key and prt sc sysrq keys together.

Edit thanks to @wooshman he pointed out he doesn't have script folder so that maybe why you have the error. Try

Code:
mkdir -p /usr/script && wget -O /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/plugins/master/e2iptvinstaller.sh' && chmod +x /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh && sh /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh

Updated previous post
Thank you

Latest version in ipk format compiled from source 12/05/19

- add geoblock warning in hostraiplay.py
- Update version.py

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190512-r01_all.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 28
Latest version in ipk format compiled from source 14/05/19

- fix AH-ME
- try to fix sport365live
- Update hostthewatchseriesto.py - update proxy

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190514-r01_all.ipk.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 37
Depending on what OS your using windows uses the windows key and prt sc sysrq keys together.

Edit thanks to @wooshman he pointed out he doesn't have script folder so that maybe why you have the error. Try

Code:
mkdir -p /usr/script && wget -O /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/plugins/master/e2iptvinstaller.sh' && chmod +x /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh && sh /usr/script/e2iplayer.sh

Updated previous post
hi im having problems with this also,if i input the above info via openwebif wil it reistall e2iplayer?

Awesome work to give us an alternative regular update I know it’s been asked before but will there be work done to recover the openload links especially for 123movies
Also most likely an easy fix but why do I always now have a reCaptcha encryption every time I load up solar ? It’s most annoying , Any ideas chaps

@bazcfc1 the .py that dsayers2014 uploaded works but it is still being overwritten when E2iplayer detects an update so you need to ftp it back to the box after it's updated & then restart your system to keep watchseries working.
A request was sent to sss to hard code the .py but it looks like it is still being overwritten

@bazcfc1 the .py that dsayers2014 uploaded works but it is still being overwritten when E2iplayer detects an update so you need to ftp it back to the box after it's updated & then restart your system to keep watchseries working.
A request was sent to sss to hard code the .py but it looks like it is still being overwritten
I havnt updated mate just rebooted box will try again tho

As a test: I have just cleared E2iplayer from one of my systems via removable plugins, removed both standard & deps versions as I had both,
restarted box,
installed E2iplayer version 14/5/19 (from post #548 above)
restarted box
tested watchseries... no items to display
FTP'd the .py that dsayers2014 posted to the box as per instruction in #526 post
restarted box & tested watchseries.... Clears as it should (y)

a bit of a faff & takes a few minutes on slower systems but this is the best option until/IF it gets fixed permanently

As a test: I have just cleared E2iplayer from one of my systems via removable plugins, removed both standard & deps versions as I had both,
restarted box,
installed E2iplayer version 14/5/19 (from post #548 above)
restarted box
tested watchseries... no items to display
FTP'd the .py that dsayers2014 posted to the box as per instruction in #526 post
restarted box & tested watchseries.... Clears as it should (y)

a bit of a faff & takes a few minutes on slower systems but this is the best option until/IF it gets fixed permanently
I will try again I ran dsayers2014 script for e2iplayer but will try the latest ipk and see how it goes or I'm doing something wrong at my end

Back