Update on E2iPlayer

It's a bit confusing with versions. Latest version is 2019.05.12 but there has been updates since then but the version file hasn't been updated.

Uninstall it and further up this thread is the latest ipk download it pop it onto usb and follow onscreen instructions
Hi ive uninstalled the e2iplayer then downloaded it and put on a usb and installed it again however im still having the same problem

E2iPlayer 20190517-r01 in *ipk format

- fix openload with tsiplayer
- raiplay.py updated to use function MergeDicts
- Update dplayit

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190517-r01_all.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 45
I've submitted a pull request to bump version but I doubt it will be accepted as samsamsam has updated gitlab saying closed e2i / E2iPlayer
Have seen a post from E2i player Facebook with Sam saying goodbye as someone had stole files!! something to do with hacking of private one, so he's pulling the p,ug

Still working at the minute for most people, but it looks like it is gonna go eventually, so its a case of making the most of it while it lasts.

Still working at the minute for most people, but it looks like it is gonna go eventually, so its a case of making the most of it while it lasts.
I've given up tried everything to get it to work downloaded the latest version and also uninstalled and reinstalled but still wont work

Hi trying to watch series the watch series 9 or watch series , lots of apps work but none of series ones

'WatchSeries' is down at the moment for me as well but 'The Watch Series' is working well and 'HD Cartoon' have most serials also.

Last edited:
watchseries ?
did u drop the
hostthewatchseriesto.py file into hostts ?
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts
then reboot

Attachments

• hostthewatchseriesto.rar
    4 KB · Views: 25
With gitlab now closed where is anyone going to install all the dependencies from? I wouldn't try updating as I reckon you will run into problems I just tried one of the newer ipks on a spare box I no longer use and once the ipk installs and you try and run e2 iplayer none of the dependencies can be installed as they are trying to download from the closed gitlab account

Have seen a post from E2i player Facebook with Sam saying goodbye as someone had stole files!! something to do with hacking of private one, so he's pulling the p,ug
In E2iPlayer Configuration when 2nd line 'The preferred update server' is set to 'private' two new lines appear: 3rd line 'E2iPlayer login' and 4th line 'E2iPlayer password'. Seems that E2iPlayer users will now need a login and password to use this plugin.

Back