Update on E2iPlayer

so went to blue button /select additional backup files/then went to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions put a green tick in iptv player and saved is that it backed up now thanks
I normally just save the folder from box on PC. I think what you have done is saved a new backup location when you do a settings backup and restore.

re read my edited post you need to go into e2iplayer-master and copy the IPTVPlayer folder from there to box.

I'm Max, owner of repository you cited in previous post.
This repo is a fork of samsamsam original one (PUBLIC, not PRIVATE one), updated by me in italian section.
When e2iplayer master gitlab repo was open, I used to send periodical merge requests.
Now I continue to update some parts of plugin, sharing these changes.
I strongly repeat that they are MY changes to PUBLIC version of samsamsam.
If there are problems, you can post issue and I will look for...

wasnt doubting u m8 just bringing it to public info to help.
hope u didnt mind

wasnt doubting u m8 just bringing it to public info to help.
hope u didnt mind
No problem to use the code... Simply copy the folder, because i'm not able to make an ipk
Please consider that I'm working only on a little part of hosts, in particular in Italian section.
The bigger problem is that this repo is behind a lot of commits from private version of @samsamsam, that had been updated regularly since december.

No problem to use the code... Simply copy the folder, because i'm not able to make an ipk
Please consider that I'm working only on a little part of hosts, in particular in Italian section.
The bigger problem is that this repo is behind a lot of commits from private version of @samsamsam, that had been updated regularly since december.

so is it only Italian sect. that get updated on your version ?
is it pointles UK owners downloading it ?

so is it only Italian sect. that get updated on your version ?
is it pointles UK owners downloading it ?
Other hosts are the same of @samsamsam version. If you want, you can open an issue on my gitlab, reporting what's wrong.
I have studied code structure for my italian hosts and if little changes are enough, i can try...
but it is a complex project and It isn't my work.

Go inside the e2iplayer-master and drag the IPTVPlayer folder to desktop.

Then drag the full IPTVPlayer folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions let it override current files. Then reboot box

Maybe backup current IPTVPlayer folder in extensions first incase of errors
Hi all members deleted e2 IPTV player from plugins rebooted sparkrite page 31 post#607 installed ipk 20190517-ro1 rebooted,
e2iplayer opened said no to all opened setting cog checked Celticfc
# 634 changed the pycurl for http request to yes, on computer filezilla
Dsayers2014 above
Then drag the full IPTVPlayer folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions let it override current files. Added celticfc page 31 #617 attachment host the watch series Then reboot box then when into watch series took time to load,
And watch game of thrones series 8 work for me . thanks to all members techkings all the way.

Hi all members deleted e2 IPTV player from plugins rebooted sparkrite page 31 post#607 installed ipk 20190517-ro1 rebooted,
e2iplayer opened said no to all opened setting cog checked Celticfc
# 634 changed the pycurl for http request to yes, on computer filezilla
Dsayers2014 above
Then drag the full IPTVPlayer folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions let it override current files. Added celticfc page 31 #617 attachment host the watch series Then reboot box then when into watch series took time to load,
And watch game of thrones series 8 work for me . thanks to all members techkings all the way.
Meant to say e2iplayer updated to 24/5/2019

i went hwere
Max / E2iPlayer
dwnloaded the iptv player folder deleted old iptv folder and replaced
with dwnloaded iptv then rebooted and it upddated from
VERSION="2019.05.19.01"
to
VERSION="2019.05.22.01"
but i still get update errors ie.python2 ect #
but it works and says vers.2019.05.22.01"
is there a wasy to change
preferred upadte server in config and if so what do i change it to
done everything you said but still get some errors mainly subtitles but it works and im on version VERSION="2019.05.24.01" get errors with (python 2.7_ subparser so failed) and (c subtitle parser has not been detected) put hostfile back in as well and watch series works

could you walk me through changing the pycurl for http request to yes, on computer filezilla
Hi gray1313 to change pycurl E2iPlayer Configuration lines 2 & 3 select 'GitLab' options, in last line set Update packet type to source code just scroll through .

hi tam77 sorted had all them cofigured what you have said above it was changing the pycurl to yes i wanted to change before going into e2iplayer after uploading new one as then it goes through every thing before you get chance to change it but sussed it just went to menu/setup/usage&gui/cofigure e2iplayer then scrolled to second page and changed pycurl then rebooted and as you can see from above post im on VERSION="2019.05.24.01" and it works even after couple of errors

hi tam77 sorted had all them cofigured what you have said above it was changing the pycurl to yes i wanted to change before going into e2iplayer after uploading new one as then it goes through every thing before you get chance to change it but sussed it just went to menu/setup/usage&gui/cofigure e2iplayer then scrolled to second page and changed pycurl then rebooted and as you can see from above post im on VERSION="2019.05.24.01" and it works even after couple of errors
Hi gray 1313 good to know it working, I just wait now usually follow Dsayers2014 all the best.

drop "version.py" into
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/
then reboot
updates to
VERSION="2019.05.28.01"

Attachments

• e2iplayer.zip
    278 bytes · Views: 24
done everything you said but still get some errors mainly subtitles but it works and im on version VERSION="2019.05.24.01" get errors with (python 2.7_ subparser so failed) and (c subtitle parser has not been detected) put hostfile back in as well and watch series works

post 634
Thanks celticfc
Will I put attachment host the watch series with filezilla

yes m8 i usually drop it in when updating version py

do post 634

drop "version.py" into
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/
then reboot
updates to
VERSION="2019.05.28.01"

Just in case anybody thinks this updates anything, it doesn't. Just the info in the title bar, ie. it is just cosmetic.

It is a small file that displays the version number or anything you want for that matter.
Just in case anybody thinks it is quick update.

Back