Update on E2iPlayer

Just in case anybody thinks this updates anything, it doesn't. Just the info in the title bar, ie. it is just cosmetic.

It is a small file that displays the version number or anything you want for that matter.
Just in case anybody thinks it is quick update.

didnt know that, ive been wasting my time !!!
thanx

I'm seeing lots of files ipks and fixes here!! I have only ever updated it to the point where there is no update but everything I use seems to work!! wouldn't it be better to wait till it doesn't work, then delete and replace it, or am I missing something?

i alaways thought it would update iptv files to latest and anytime ive done it it all ran smooth and worked

dont know if this is right place to post this if not can it be moved/deleted if no good
thanx
this is for Creating IPK packages
IPK Creator 5.0 + IPK Feed Generator 1.0

you can also view ipks with 7zip

Attachments

• IPK Creator 5.0 + IPK Feed Generator 1.0.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 32
So it has been replaced with a new plugin. A merger of the existing e2iplayer and tsmedia. Will see if i can get permission to post on here..

had a quick look at this plugin, it's working ok for me (without a VPN, isp VM), as it is still in development I am assuming it will be amended to work with ATV6.3 shortly & will have more repositories added over time, thanks for uploading link.

had a quick look at this plugin, it's working ok for me (without a VPN, isp VM), as it is still in development I am assuming it will be amended to work with ATV6.3 shortly & will have more repositories added over time, thanks for uploading link.

Correct.. i think there's a actually a bug when uninstalling e2iplayer from 6.3. All will be sorted in due course

I read about this plugin a few weeks ago, it went live last night, had a host updates today, most links are fine,not as big as e2iplayer, but plenty of choice, in the Arabic addons some sly sports live streams, of differing qualities, but in general good. I used this on solo2, edision & zgemma H9.2H all using Openvix, no issues whatsoever.The plugin auto updates like samsamsams one , far superior to the other alternate version on offer

I'm on version 24/ 5/19 and you version update to the 28/5.19 so how's it doing nothing?

Because it's just a small file that holds the version and timestamp in it.
But you're right it's not 'doing nothing' ........ it displays whatever you wish to write in it, nothing more, nothing less.

Here's one for you, drop this in and you're immediatly 'updated' to the 41st of month15 2050 version 1...............:LOL:

Attachments

• version.zip
    238 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:
Nice to have a plugin that works and is maintained with auto update :) I noticed on swatchtheseries the blue icon one, that their is no search function? Would be nice to be able to search for tv episodes like before as this best i find for tv shows. Cheers if can sort

Back