Update on E2iPlayer

At the minute the current working links for the E2iplayer for me are Filmativa, still ok for movies and series, FilmHD.net(movies only), CineMay(movies and series),Filma2 4hd.com(movies only), 123Movies(movies only), CB01(movies), Kinox(Movies and series), Solarmovies(movies only), and the TSI player is still working ok for movies and series, but so many good links have stopped working on the E2iplayer plug in over the past few weeks/months, but still a good few links that are still working, just hope it stays that way.

Good evening all, hope you are well.
Does anyone know how to rectify this please?... has just happened when I was trying to play a YouTube link through the e2iplayer...any help is greatly appreciated as always.
... Just a little heads-up on a fix for my little issue originally posted, came about by accident 5 minutes ago!
Anybody else that has this issue with the playback on YouTube, do the following:
Whilst on the link which you want to open,press blue button (more) > select Change active movie player...mine was originally on Auto selection at the top... >select [external gstplayer] without buffering... then exit back and you'll find it now plays the required file spot on!
The selection will remain the same until altered again... happy days!

Its in streamlord and media box on the TSI player, downloaded Episode 6 for series 6 earlier today, It might be in Kinoman link aswell in the series horror section.

Have a look in Kinoman link or Kinox, you should still have tsi player on max bambi, I have. Its in Kinox, go to series, neuste, horror, all, english, its on the fifth page, use the clipwatching link.

Last edited:
Basically i need to find Coronation Street for the wife :grin: I have E2iplayer on my zgemma and could get the episodes on watch series but all i get now is ''no valid links''.

I dont have a usb storage stick on my zgemma- does that effect the E2iplayer

TSi player is included on enigma1969 version of e2iplayer but not included on the one from feeds personally I never really liked TSi player here is latest enigma1969 version Jul 12th 2020 it case anyone wants it.
how do you install this file lm using putty but all the txt is in chinese or something

how do you install this file lm using putty but all the txt is in chinese or something
If you're installing it in order to get TSI player, don't bother, it's not there.
I installed it last night and nothing works apart from a few movies on cartoon HD.
No series on any of them apart from Polish ones

Unable to add TSiPlayer to e2iPlayer.
On my Zgemma H5 box running OpenATV 6.4 today I followed these instructions:
  • Enter box IP Address in Browser
  • In OpenWebif, select Terminal
  • Login: root & Password: root
  • Copy and paste this code and press Enter:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

However, when I entered the above code the script failed to run and returned this message: 'ERROR 503. Service Temporarily Unavailable.'

Unable to add TSiPlayer to e2iPlayer.
On my Zgemma H5 box running OpenATV 6.4 today I followed these instructions:
  • Enter box IP Address in Browser
  • In OpenWebif, select Terminal
  • Login: root & Password: root
  • Copy and paste this code and press Enter:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

However, when I entered the above code the script failed to run and returned this message: 'ERROR 503. Service Temporarily Unavailable.'
I would try again and see if it is now working if not go to this post e2iplayer with TSIplayer included and TSIPlayer .zip if you want to install manuall via ftp

Back