URL portal for testing

Fluxia

This is most probably a dumb question but is there a URL portal that I can use just to test my mag box?
The issue I have is that I get the message that the box is block contact the provider. Now my provider confirmed that my subscription is active, which is true because I can access the TV channels via VLC with an alternative link they give to customers.
My box was working fine until yesterday. They advised me to reset the box but I don't want to do that as I have a no block firmware that has worked well in the past months. The URL I am using is correct but I still get the message. So if I could try another URL just to see if my mag box can connect to anything at all at least I know the box is ok and the issue is with the service provider.
Is there anything like a test URL, like for ex a free IPTV.

Thanks

at this moment some breaking news, after one of the main artery's has been severed (an IPTV Portal) i think you'll struggle at the minute mate to find any one that can offer you a cline.

Yes, I have heard about that. I was thinking whether the issue with could also depend from that but I suppose my subscription would not work with VLC either....

subs are fine, you have to remember this was just a "portal to manage a line" there was no "lines/services" hosted there......that's why "lines" are still working, making new ones can't be done yet. This is the problem..... (talk of data base back up, but, hmmmm tongue in cheek with that)

what box/device by the way ? (sorry just seen, my bad)

This is most probably a dumb question but is there a URL portal that I can use just to test my mag box?
The issue I have is that I get the message that the box is block contact the provider. Now my provider confirmed that my subscription is active, which is true because I can access the TV channels via VLC with an alternative link they give to customers.
My box was working fine until yesterday. They advised me to reset the box but I don't want to do that as I have a no block firmware that has worked well in the past months. The URL I am using is correct but I still get the message. So if I could try another URL just to see if my mag box can connect to anything at all at least I know the box is ok and the issue is with the service provider.

Thanks
You can try one of the free iptv playlists offered here but not sure you will get a portal to use on a mag box

no portals for a while pabs mate...they run like 99% off said information, so they say...lol , my mate says anyway, can't remember his name now, pa, pab, pablo, summit, any way it'll come to me....:laughing:

I have a mag 322. It was working perfectly fine, then I installed a VPN (liberty Shield) for some reason after installing the VPN I was getting a "box blocked" message but it was working when bypassing the VPN. So I changed the MAC in my account to try my wifi connection instead. No luck. So i reverted back to my wired MAC address but since then I get a "box blocked message" whether I use a VPN or I bypass it. ... The only advise I get from the provider is to reset the mag box...

Sorry I was randomly searching on here as to why my mag 322 box isn't connecting to a portal address. From what I'm seeing, so there is a global problem with mag boxes connecting to a portal url address. My provider has told me that they are working on the panel. Is this a short term problem? or another block by isp's causing the issue. Any other box recommendations?

Thanks
PM me with EMAIL ADDRESS for my Excel Spreadsheet with 29 auto-updating .m3u Playlist URLs containing 18,000 free IPTV world-wide channels. I use them daily in Suls IPTV Bouquet Maker (E2m3u2bouquet plugin) on Zgemma H.2H Enigma2 box. They also work with Smart IPTV and other apps.

Last edited:
hi is there a way to up date channels for satelite and send it to more that 1 box for a central box? Like xtream editor for iptv? Thanks.

hi is there a way to up date channels for satelite and send it to more that 1 box for a central box? Like xtream editor for iptv? Thanks.

Posting 2 new threads and hijacking 2 others won't get you an answer any quicker, it will just annoy people.

Wasnt hijacking. Was awas asking for help. And not sure if in right section so put it in 2. But thanks for letting me know!!

Was just pointing out the rules. It is irritating to click the 'new posts' button to see the same question 4 times in different places.
I hope you get a satisfactory answer to your issue (y)
1569333100194.png

Sorry I was randomly searching on here as to why my mag 322 box isn't connecting to a portal address. From what I'm seeing, so there is a global problem with mag boxes connecting to a portal url address. My provider has told me that they are working on the panel. Is this a short term problem? or another block by isp's causing the issue. Any other box recommendations?
I doubt that this is an isp block. When I had the ISP block in the past (for example during football matches times) I could load the tv channels but I would get a black screen. In January when I updated the mag firmware the mag got blocked again. But then I had a different error messages (ie check URL) so it would not connect to the service. I resolved that issue by uploading a custom firmware anti block.
Now my provider insists that the mags are working ok. And they may well be right. I can see the TV channels on kodi and VLC no problem. However when I use my mag box I get the blocked box error. I have a short video to show this, but it appears videos are not allowed as attachements. But basically I see the bar loading and then get the blocked box message.

Back