USA, Lost the plot ?

Problem now is that everything has now become polarised. There's no middle ground.

In my day kids would pretend that they were a cat or a dog or even a spaceship.

Just before the summer, one of the anti-woke parents at nursery refused to let their kids get his face painted as they were worried that he might identify as a clown :ROFLMAO:
Yes but kids don't care about politics and they can't vote, if they did, then todays autumn statement would have been about a huge price cut on curley wurleys and foam shrimps.

A few years ago I went into a local college that is rated very highly. My son ended up going there but as I went to view the college the first thing that I saw was a big sign on the wall, it read "We're queer, we're here and we are really nice". There were signs on the wall saying if you need to talk, we are here. Lots about mental health. I just think that the younger teachers are far too and they are trying to brainwash all the next generation of kids.

I would guess on a 60k salary they would be clearing £3200-£3500 per month. I don't know what rent is in London and i would imagine its the most expensive but if they are paying the vast majority in rent then they need to move areas and move up north.
I'm sure it was regional news story if memory serves me right and if so it wasn't London, it was the midlands.

After what we have witnessed these last 13 years from this shower of dirty conniving fiddlers and corruption on a grand scale, i'm amazed there are members on this forum who back them up.
The highest tax burden in 70 years, uncaring arseholes at the top who wished pensioners like me to just die, the highest goverment debt in a genaration, yes let's put them back in.
I wouldn't suggest to anyone to vote labour, but to support this shower is beyond me.
I would like to know what the other lot would do better? some with a short memory forget the mess they left us in.

They did to the economy what you did to the ZGemmas 😂
now that's not totally true, to start with I did ok for Zgemma's, but then things slowed down and I thought I could improve things, I ignored all the experts telling me I am doing it wrong and eventually I just ruined everything. How is that anything like the government ? :unsure:

Problem now is that everything has now become polarised. There's no middle ground.

In my day kids would pretend that they were a cat or a dog or even a spaceship.

Just before the summer, one of the anti-woke parents at nursery refused to let their kids get his face painted as they were worried that he might identify as a clown :ROFLMAO:
Culture wars.

Distract, divide and rule.

A few years ago I went into a local college that is rated very highly. My son ended up going there but as I went to view the college the first thing that I saw was a big sign on the wall, it read "We're queer, we're here and we are really nice". There were signs on the wall saying if you need to talk, we are here. Lots about mental health. I just think that the younger teachers are far too and they are trying to brainwash all the next generation of kids.

My daughter is due to start school next year and I worry about this with her.

My daughter is due to start school next year and I worry about this with her.
Just keep an eye on it, but you could also try and take an active role in the school such as the board of governors, and guide them from the top.

Just keep an eye on it, but you could also try and take an active role in the school such as the board of governors, and guide them from the top.
I will do. I have been visiting local schools before we apply and I have been active in asking them what their guidance is on gender issues and sex education. So far I have been satisifed with the responses but it is something I will be taking very seriously as she progresses through the school system.

Thankfully my wife is on the same page as me and we are making sure to educate her to have reasoned, fact based views. It will always be a work in progress but the way the schools appear to be influencing many young children with these strange ideologies gives me great cause for concern.

I will do. I have been visiting local schools before we apply and I have been active in asking them what their guidance is on gender issues and sex education.

Are you finding many differences in the schools approach to these issues? I always assumed it was dictated in the curriculum and all schools would follow the same lines

Are you finding many differences in the schools approach to these issues? I always assumed it was dictated in the curriculum and all schools would follow the same lines

So far they have been fairly open with it. They assure me they will provide full details of reading material and what exactly is being taught in the lessons. We are at the start of her academic career so it's likely they are more passive in their approach at the moment, the true test will come when she moves in to secondary school.

I would guess it would be down to each teachers outlook. Take a look at the video in the link below.
Teacher stays silent about gender row after she scolded a Year 8 pupil

That's pretty weird, the teacher was defending identifying as different genders when the argument was about someone identifying as a different species.

So far they have been fairly open with it. They assure me they will provide full details of reading material and what exactly is being taught in the lessons. We are at the start of her academic career so it's likely they are more passive in their approach at the moment, the true test will come when she moves in to secondary school.

I imagine that the first time anyone complains that'll be their response, "we provide full details of reading material and make parents aware of what will be taught in lessons"

At the end of the day we are sending our kids to school to get an education that will hopefully get them into a decent career. Teach them maths English,history,geography etc but teaching them anything about gender other than male and female is frankly rediculous. What people do behind closed doors is their business but anything to do with what they teach my kids is my business and I will have a say in it,regardless of what people think.
I come from a time when this sort of thing was an absolute no go, but everything you see now seems to be forcing it upon you,trying to brainwash you into thinking it's normal. It's the world we live in now.

Back