WooshBuild USB Cam Importer crashing H2s

Hi guys, as per title. I've followed the Wooshbuild Infinity guide & set up a box about 6 weeks ago - it worked fine.

Tried setting another box up for a friend yesterday & everytime I tried to add the cccam the box crashes.

I spent 6 hours reading through threads, but got absolutely no where.

Is there anything I can do to get it working again?

Many thanks in advance.

Theres problems with softcam feeds you need to install the softcam feeds manually due to open atv messing with their image if you press the 3 lines at top of page go to resources download the universal softcam feed and install it then add your line

Hi guys, as per title. I've followed the Wooshbuild Infinity guide & set up a box about 6 weeks ago - it worked fine.

Tried setting another box up for a friend yesterday & everytime I tried to add the cccam the box crashes.

I spent 6 hours reading through threads, but got absolutely no where.

Is there anything I can do to get it working again?

Many thanks in advance.
After I flash my box with OpenATV 6.2 and WooshBuild Infinity I do a Software Update and
Softcam-feed-universal_4.3-r2_all appears in the updates.

Softcam feed universla 4.3 has changed the paths for cam files and the way the cams are started, I am not sure if the cam importer on wooshbuild has been updated with the new cams.

I am in the middle of moving house at the moment so the changes openATV have made couldn't have come at a worse time to be honest as my todo list is getting longer and longer.

Once I move and find the cardboard box with all my boxes in I will get sorting on the list.

Any chance someone has a copy of openATV 6.2 for the H2s from a few months ago, before they made these changes? Just to use for the time being, while we wait the fixes from Wooshman.

Many thanks

Until someone uploads it,...
You can use FTP.
You can use file commander.
You can also drag and drop using your computer.

Also can you help with autobouquetmaker throwing a false error when trying to download sky channels even though successfully scanning for channels via auto & manual scanning

Back