Usyk vs Chisora

channelking

IMG_20200923_132811_900.jpg
Should be an absolute cracker of a fight. We will see how Usyk fairs in the heavyweight division. He dominated cruiserweight division but the this division is completely different and will be a test for him.

Chisora been on decent run. He still has it in the tank for a bit longer.

usyk is a special breed, he will just box his head off, chisora same old same old come forward gets hit over and over and over again, chisora just a average guy who has done nothing in the sport in all fairness, hes been very lucky to get the fights hes got.

usyk is a special breed, he will just box his head off, chisora same old same old come forward gets hit over and over and over again, chisora just a average guy who has done nothing in the sport in all fairness, hes been very lucky to get the fights hes got.

Yes Usyk is a special fighter for sure. Do agree Chisora has been entertaining at times but really hasnt achieved much due to the way he fights.

Usyk is a pure boxer who will outbox majority of boxers.

There are question marks whether he could dominate the heavyweight division as guys are much bigger. Dont want him turning out like Haye, yes a former world champion but just couldnt hack it in the division for a long period.

It will be a good fight 100% I think we will see usyk chin during the fight, I think he finishes the fight when he wants imo, think it plays into usyk hands a little because Derek fights 1 way.... come forwards straight line plus when he gets tired he gets lazy my prediction... usyk late stoppage but I've been wrong plenty of times.

Ye Chisora only has one way to fight, some times it works other times it doesnt. He isnt an out and out boxer like Usyk and Usyk will pick him apart at will.

Have to say last few months of the year look great for boxing in terms of fights.

Lets hope we see soon who AJ and Fury are fighting.

He as won Olympic and other competitions at heavyweight so he’s been at this weight so it’s not something new to him he will destroy heavy weight devision fury be his hardest test
Chisora is good to watch but has no class at all to be honest he be good if had the skill and mind set

Amaeturs different to Pros though.

AJ and even wilder will be tough asks for him. Technically he is better than both.

Both Fury, nah Fury is on another level.

Never be tough fight AJ and wilder are pathetic boxers shit really he’d destroy them easily but fury is different style Usyk would grind the other two down probably fury to eventually
Fury is distance man Usyk grinds and knocks you out
Full pedigree imo mate

I just mean power mate with both especially Wilder. Biggest KO puncher of all time that shot could land in any round.

I do agree Usyk is complete fight. Reminds me so much of Lomochenko.

Fury sure would be his toughest fight.

I don't think Chisora will land a glove on him if I'm honest. Usyk is far too skilful. Chisora will have to make it very rough on the inside and use his strength advantage to constantly lean on Usyk and sap his energy. Trouble is Usyk should be too smart for that. Del boy will probably get caught coming in all night.

Might not be much in it for 2-3 rounds but the Usyk will show his class and box rings around him.

Underwhelming, undersized, underpowered, great fighter, undoubtably the best CW ever, however someone like fury would just manhandle him, push him down, put his weight on him and target his body.

Cant see him unifying the division

There was a gulf in quality between those two fighters that nullified the size difference. A good fight though, enjoyed it.

Back