Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

They did advise to do 10ml base mix 10ml concentrate and just put the nice salt in which is 20mg but may play around and see which way would be better suited.
The concentrate is a 30 ml bottle the concentrate is 100ml or may just look on YouTube if any tutorials for making your own

They did advise to do 10ml base mix 10ml concentrate and just put the nice salt in which is 20mg but may play around and see which way would be better suited.
The concentrate is a 30 ml bottle the concentrate is 100ml or may just look on YouTube if any tutorials for making your own
10ml of base to 10ml of flavour and 20ml of nic?
If you vape that you'll turn green and throw up.

10ml of base to 10ml of flavour and 20ml of nic?
If you vape that you'll turn green and throw up.
Yeah lol I got nic salt and some £1 nicotine I got the 50/50 base mix gunna have to have a play around I may use the £1 bottles of nicotine which give 3mg strength but the nic salt in the image above is a nic salt at 20mg

What size bottle of salts is that?
It looks the same size as the base mix?
You'll need a bottle bigger than 100ml to mix it in

It’s a 10 ml bottle bud.
Think the mixing bottle is 60ml
Mixing bottle isn't big enough.
10 flav + 10 nic is 20ml, you need 100ml of base, plus you need to shake it up, it won't mix in a full bottle.
You'll get 120ml of 2% with these ingredients.
You can add extra nic shots but this will also dilute the flavour so you may need a few extra drops of flavour concentrate

Mixing bottle isn't big enough.
10 flav + 10 nic is 20ml, you need 100ml of base, plus you need to shake it up, it won't mix in a full bottle.
You'll get 120ml of 2% with these ingredients.
You can add extra nic shots but this will also dilute the flavour so you may need a few extra drops of flavour concentrate
Will try that mix bud nice one I got the 50/50 base mix

Will try that mix bud nice one I got the 50/50 base mix
You need space in the mixing bottle, it needs properly mixing, it tends to separate, especially the nic, if not vigorously mixed it just floats to the top.
Warm it up when it's all in the mixing bottle and shake the bejasus out of it.
Then leave it for ten mins and shake it again

You need space in the mixing bottle, it needs properly mixing, it tends to separate, especially the nic, if not vigorously mixed it just floats to the top.
Warm it up when it's all in the mixing bottle and shake the bejasus out of it.
Then leave it for ten mins and shake it again
Just seen some 250ml bottles so gunna order a couple as have got a couple of concentrates to try

20% off this weekend at vapours-r-us
Enter code VALENTINE for 20% discount

Code Expires Tuesday 15th Feb at Midnight
IMG_20220211_161618.jpg

It's live now.
Just ordered 50ml of Heisenblag(!)
And 50ml of Blackjack, 20% deducted at checkout, free shipping...100ml for a tenner.
I've had stuff from here before but not tried their flavour concentrates but VV are a bit pricy @ £10 for 30ml

Last edited:
20% off this weekend at vapours-r-us
Enter code VALENTINE for 20% discount

Code Expires Tuesday 15th Feb at Midnight
View attachment 71491

It's live now.
Just ordered 50ml of Heisenblag(!)
And 50ml of Blackjack, 20% deducted at checkout, free shipping...100ml for a tenner.
I've had stuff from here before but not tried their flavour concentrates but VV are a bit pricy @ £10 for 30ml
Nice one will take a look as need to get a bigger bottle of base mix

They do bulk liquids, 30ml to 20 litres, either Pg, vg or mixed, 50/50 or 70/30.

After much experimentation, 70%vg/30%pg seems to be the one for me.
50/50 gave me a bad chest after a few weeks

They do bulk liquids, 30ml to 20 litres, either Pg, vg or mixed, 50/50 or 70/30.

After much experimentation, 70%vg/30%pg seems to be the one for me.
50/50 gave me a bad chest after a few weeks
I've made a mix just need to fill one of my tanks up there was only 100ml in that base do just poured it all in save using syringe for that bit

I've made a mix just need to fill one of my tanks up there was only 100ml in that base do just poured it all in save using syringe for that bit
Yeah just bung it all in.
Bear in mind about 15-20ml will stick in the bottle unless you warm it up.
Put all the nic in and try about 10 ml of flavour.
Wait 24h before vaping it.
If it needs more flavour or nic, throw it in and mix it well

Yeah just bung it all in.
Bear in mind about 15-20ml will stick in the bottle unless you warm it up.
Put all the nic in and try about 10 ml of flavour.
Wait 24h before vaping it.
If it needs more flavour or nic, throw it in and mix it well
I ran it under hot tap bud like you said it thins it out

What is that flavour you bought?
Is it one of the vampire vapes flavours?
VV are very strong, usually twice the strength of others but very expensive.
One of the companies I deal with stocks them and occasionally has 20% discount.
I usually buy four or five when they email me. Not heard from them in a while

Just been and bought the Argus pro DTL ecig and really smooth with my own liquid in DONT know what strength it works out at only thing is missus complaining about clouds I puff out 🤣🤣View attachment 71540

I've got one of these tanks. It tastes well but the coils didn't last long for me with nic salts. That's the one that has magnets I think holding the tank on if I'm not mistaken?

Back