Blueberry Raspberry is good
Tigers blood is nice also if you like red bull

That's some saving at a tenner a throw.
How many cigs did you smoke a day?

I'll give the Apple a go next time 👍.

That's some saving at a tenner a throw.
How many cigs did you smoke a day?

I'll give the Apple a go next time 👍.
I dont smoke mate my mom uses these she used to smoke around 15 a day before she quit, one of these lasts her around a week, I've tried the no nicotine ones tho mate, there really good, the apple ice one is really good, if your trying to quit smoking then these are the go 2 ones, they last a while and no messing around with coils and refilling ect..... I've used all the above ones I mentioned tho bud there so good best disposable out there

The only issue is its abit hit and hope bcuz if you don't like the flavour it's abit of a waste, I dont like the peach ones but the rest are really good tho

The only issue is its abit hit and hope bcuz if you don't like the flavour it's abit of a waste, I dont like the peach ones but the rest are really good tho
Agreed bud you buy all different flavours some you like some you don't I get 4 for £12 but that's the process try and if don't like either throw away or put away as a backup to I ran short or out of liquid lol.
I've 3 elaf bars in cupboard also for when we go out saves having yo put my ecig in pocket as I either loose them or end up accidently going off in my pocket 🤣🤣

That's the liquid I stopped on first time around. They do it in bottles both juice and nic salts m8.

View attachment 71403View attachment 71404
I buy vampire vapes flavour concentrate, £10 for 30ml bottle, they do Heisenberg and about a dozen others.
This makes about 300ml when mixed with base liquid, I use 70/30 vg/Pg, to this I add six nic salt shots @ £1 each, give it a good mixing and away you go.
Vampire vapes flavours are expensive but strong, I use it about 10% strength but have gone down to 8% and it's still a good flavour

I buy vampire vapes flavour concentrate, £10 for 30ml bottle, they do Heisenberg and about a dozen others.
This makes about 300ml when mixed with base liquid, I use 70/30 vg/Pg, to this I add six nic salt shots @ £1 each, give it a good mixing and away you go.
Vampire vapes flavours are expensive but strong, I use it about 10% strength but have gone down to 8% and it's still a good flavour
Agree really strong flavouring vampire vape liquids I got 2 bottles yesterday not vampire vape paid £2 a bottle and it's fekking horrible so they went straight in bin

Yea the vampire vape nic salts was the one I used. I used to buy 4 for £12. Started on 20mg and then down to 10mg. Certainly a lot cheaper doing it your way.

Can you link to what you buy please?

Can you link to what you buy please?
Yes would appreciate some links also please.
I like the idea of the Vampire Vapes blackjack flavour but got hopelessly lost with the nic salts bit.

Yes would appreciate some links also please.
I like the idea of the Vampire Vapes blackjack flavour but got hopelessly lost with the nic salts bit.
Nic salts are the highest strength nicotine favoured liquids you can buy.
Nicshots are just bottles of nicotine think they are 1mg of nicotine to what I can make out Pablo will know better lol

The nic salt shots I use are 24mg.
The shop dude said one of those would make 100ml 2.4 strength but I think he got his maths wrong.
I made 200ml and used three shots and it was fine.
In this mix was three 10ml shots, 140 vg and 60 pg and about 8ml each of Blackjack and Heisenberg VV flavour concentrates, so final volume was about 250ml.
The base liquids you can buy anywhere but the cheapo stuff on eBay will give you a bad chest.
I buy 1L bottles of each for a £5 per bottle, vg and Pg from local vape shop.
VV Flavour concentrates are £10 and every vape shop has them or you can order online.
Nic salt shots are a quid at my local place.
In the pic posted above by @The-Guru if you look in the extreme top left, there's nic salt shots but his are £1.99.

I use evolution vaping in St Helens.
Vampire vapes flavours are the same price everywhere, no one sells them for less than £10 each

Nic salts are the highest strength nicotine favoured liquids you can buy.
Nicshots are just bottles of nicotine think they are 1mg of nicotine to what I can make out Pablo will know better lol
Im not sure how they work but you get a better hit from salts than you do from liquid nicotine.
I have a bottle of 72% nicotine in VG which I used up until a few months ago, I used to put this in my mix to achieve a final strength of about 5%.
Using salts I'm probably about half that nicotine but it feels stronger if you get my drift.

"Nic salts have also proved beneficial for new vapers who have just quit smoking. They enable them to absorb more nicotine without being forced to use particularly sophisticated equipment. Some new vapers find the throat hit provided by freebase nicotine harsh, whereas nicotine salts offer a smoother draw. If you are running a high-power device, you can purchase nic salt juice with a lower level of nicotine to avoid an unpleasantly strong hit. The USA was one of the first markets to see the growth of nic salts, and they are now starting to gain increased exposure in the UK.
The juice is designed to mirror the hit that you would achieve from a cigarette. The salts are absorbed into the bloodstream much faster, delivering an effect within around 6-7 seconds. They have also helped many vapers to reduce their liquid consumption thanks to the more powerful nicotine hit on offer."

"Nic salts have also proved beneficial for new vapers who have just quit smoking. They enable them to absorb more nicotine without being forced to use particularly sophisticated equipment. Some new vapers find the throat hit provided by freebase nicotine harsh, whereas nicotine salts offer a smoother draw. If you are running a high-power device, you can purchase nic salt juice with a lower level of nicotine to avoid an unpleasantly strong hit. The USA was one of the first markets to see the growth of nic salts, and they are now starting to gain increased exposure in the UK.
The juice is designed to mirror the hit that you would achieve from a cigarette. The salts are absorbed into the bloodstream much faster, delivering an effect within around 6-7 seconds. They have also helped many vapers to reduce their liquid consumption thanks to the more powerful nicotine hit on offer."
I tried nic salts and still found was having a fag but with all things it's trial and error but I'm gunna try the dtl method you and Pablo has mentioned see how I go on and get some 6/12mg liquid currently trying 18mg as found the nic salts harsh on throat

Can't find the base liquids but all vape shops sell them, mine are £5 per litre, both vg and Pg.

Nic shots £1, salts are 20mg not 24, my mistake.
Nic Shots - Evolution Vapes

Vampire vapes flavour concentrate, all flavours £10
vampire vape concentrates

Mix em all up in a bottle, once all ingredients are in, give it a good shake, then stand the bottle in hot water for 20 minutes and give it another serious shaking, the heat thins it down to a water like consistency which makes mixing easier.
Costings for 250ml are:
Flavour: £5
Base: £1
Nic salts: £3-£4 depending how strong you want it.
Total = £10 this equates to 40p each for 25 X 10ml bottles, although I've not used 10ml bottles for years, I have dozens of empty 30ml VV flavour bottles

Can't find the base liquids but all vape shops sell them, mine are £5 per litre, both vg and Pg.

Nic shots £1, salts are 20mg not 24, my mistake.
Nic Shots - Evolution Vapes

Vampire vapes flavour concentrate, all flavours £10
vampire vape concentrates

Mix em all up in a bottle, once all ingredients are in, give it a good shake, then stand the bottle in hot water for 20 minutes and give it another serious shaking, the heat thins it down to a water like consistency which makes mixing easier.
Costings for 250ml are:
Flavour: £5
Base: £1
Nic salts: £3-£4 depending how strong you want it.
Total = £10 this equates to 40p each for 25 X 10ml bottles, although I've not used 10ml bottles for years, I have dozens of empty 30ml VV flavour bottles
Do you just put all the nicotine at once bud as I'm gunna order some and try my own if works out cheaper

Back