Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

hi lads was here a few week ago and have been keeping an eye on this thread great reads of you 3 espesialy want to upgrade from the beginners endura t18 x i use tobacco flavoured liquids as i still like the taste of tobacco but not touched a cig or rolly since i got the endura and to be honest i didnt think i would last but im hooked after listening to you guys and taking the plung just wondered if you have got any ideas what i should move up to next want something smooth that isnt harsh on my throat was looking at this or as any of you any ideas thanks again to you all
SERIES-S22 | Vape Pens | JAC Vapour

hi lads was here a few week ago and have been keeping an eye on this thread great reads of you 3 espesialy want to upgrade from the beginners endura t18 x i use tobacco flavoured liquids as i still like the taste of tobacco but not touched a cig or rolly since i got the endura and to be honest i didnt think i would last but im hooked after listening to you guys and taking the plung just wondered if you have got any ideas what i should move up to next want something smooth that isnt harsh on my throat was looking at this or as any of you any ideas thanks again to you all
Looks ok to me, coils are a bit pricy at £11 for four but try it for a year or so and see what you think, don't expect any ecig to last you a lifetime, most conk out after 6-8 months but it's not a fortune to replace and if it suits you, you can get a few so always got a backup

Looks pretty decent tbh bud not a bad price on it either.
The reviews are good on it personally it's if you want to start a collection of ecigs lol.
Looks ok to me, coils are a bit pricy at £11 for four but try it for a year or so and see what you think, don't expect any ecig to last you a lifetime, most conk out after 6-8 months but it's not a fortune to replace and if it suits you, you can get a few so always got a backup
i pay £13 for a pack of three triple mesh coils and £11 for single mesh lol

I use normal sub ohm coils, aspire and innoken and they're around £6 - £7 for five.
Each one lasts about 3-4 weeks.
I had a tank once, someone gave it to me, the coils were £11 each.
Needless to say, once the first coil went, the tank went in a skip, not paying £11 for something that may only last a fortnight if it's a duffer

Do you know if are vaping direct to lung or mouth to lung? DTL have the big fat drip tip and you draw the vapour direct into the lungs.
MTL has a slimmer drip tip and is more like smoking a fag. You draw the vapour into your mouth first and then take it into your lungs.

Do you know if are vaping direct to lung or mouth to lung? DTL have the big fat drip tip and you draw the vapour direct into the lungs.
MTL has a slimmer drip tip and is more like smoking a fag. You draw the vapour into your mouth first and then take it into your lungs.
ive been vaping mtl with the endura t18 x but the s22 says you can mtl or dtl by changing coils so thought i would give it a go then i could try thr dtl as well asthe mtl to see which i prefer the read ups seem positive as well on the s22

ive been vaping mtl with the endura t18 x but the s22 says you can mtl or dtl by changing coils so thought i would give it a go then i could try thr dtl as well asthe mtl to see which i prefer the read ups seem positive as well on the s22
With dtl it's better on low nicotine if your throat can't handle the hit I got a nord something ecig and you can switch between dtl and mtl and can program it where you don't need to use fire button

I don't mind the occasional DTL draw but I much prefer MTL.

I would recommend this for a nice cheap MTL pen Innokin Sceptre Tube Pod Kit
The coils are about £7 for 5.

Some good reviews on youtube for it.
I can verify that the innokin coils give a good drag, and the batteries last for years, I've had a coolfire 4 for about three years and battery still lasts about 12 hours and takes 3 hours to charge.
In the time I've had it, I've replaced my backup ecig three or four times

Back