Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

I don't like DTL tanks anyway really although I have a few of them.
They use far too much juice and battery for a tight sod like me evil laugh.gif

Shame really since I bought this the other week and MTL tanks look crap on it!

maxresdefault.jpg

Just ordered the crown 5 vape kit by Uwell should’ve been £60 paid £40 from vape superstore.
The Uwell Crown 5 vape kit is another royal addition to Uwell Crown series. A powerful dual-18650 battery (not supplied) vape kit, consisting of the Uwell Crown 5 mod and tank. Capable of up to 200 watts of power with multiple output modes and 0.008s fast firing.

Constructed from polished stainless steel, and finished off with stylish leather panels and the trademark crown marking. Powered by two external 18650 batteries, the Uwell Crown 5 can be operated in variable wattage with a range of 5 - 200W as well as an extensive temperature control suite. A full colour 0.96" TFT display screen with brand new easy to user interface provides all vital information and settings.

Topping off the stylish and powerful Crown V Mod is the suitably paired Crown V tank. The biggest Crown tank to date, it features a host of new innovative updates, including self-clean technology. This 2ml capacity sub-ohm tank is compatible with Uwell's Pro-FOCS flavour technology coils for uncompromising flavour.

Uwell Crown 5 Vape Kit Features:​

Crown 5 Mod features:​

• Wattage Range: 5-200 W
  • Requires dual-18650 batteries (not included)
  • TCR Mode
  • 0.96-inch TFT color screen
  • Dustproof, Waterproof and Shockproof
  • Reliable performance and fast firing
  • Type-C Charging

Crown 5 tank features:​

• 2ml capacity
  • Self-cleaning technology
  • Hand-polished stainless steel construction
  • Quarter Turn Top Fill
  • Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • 510 Connection

Contents:​

• 1 x Crown V Mod
  • 1 x Crown V Tank
  • 1 x 0.23ohm UN2 mesh coil (pre-installed)
  • 1 x 0.3ohm UN2-2 mesh coil
  • 1 x Type-C USB Cable
  • 1 x User’s Manual
and also got the horizon tech 2 falcon tank flavour from the falcon tank is really good

Just ordered the crown 5 vape kit by Uwell should’ve been £60 paid £40 from vape superstore.
The Uwell Crown 5 vape kit is another royal addition to Uwell Crown series. A powerful dual-18650 battery (not supplied) vape kit, consisting of the Uwell Crown 5 mod and tank. Capable of up to 200 watts of power with multiple output modes and 0.008s fast firing.

Constructed from polished stainless steel, and finished off with stylish leather panels and the trademark crown marking. Powered by two external 18650 batteries, the Uwell Crown 5 can be operated in variable wattage with a range of 5 - 200W as well as an extensive temperature control suite. A full colour 0.96" TFT display screen with brand new easy to user interface provides all vital information and settings.

Topping off the stylish and powerful Crown V Mod is the suitably paired Crown V tank. The biggest Crown tank to date, it features a host of new innovative updates, including self-clean technology. This 2ml capacity sub-ohm tank is compatible with Uwell's Pro-FOCS flavour technology coils for uncompromising flavour.

Uwell Crown 5 Vape Kit Features:​

Crown 5 Mod features:​

• Wattage Range: 5-200 W
  • Requires dual-18650 batteries (not included)
  • TCR Mode
  • 0.96-inch TFT color screen
  • Dustproof, Waterproof and Shockproof
  • Reliable performance and fast firing
  • Type-C Charging

Crown 5 tank features:​

• 2ml capacity
  • Self-cleaning technology
  • Hand-polished stainless steel construction
  • Quarter Turn Top Fill
  • Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • 510 Connection

Contents:​

• 1 x Crown V Mod
  • 1 x Crown V Tank
  • 1 x 0.23ohm UN2 mesh coil (pre-installed)
  • 1 x 0.3ohm UN2-2 mesh coil
  • 1 x Type-C USB Cable
  • 1 x User’s Manual
and also got the horizon tech 2 falcon tank flavour from the falcon tank is really good
I've got that crown 5.
I had to buy a stock coiler as my kids smashed my glass when we were away for the weekend and no vape shop had replacement glass.
The flavour isn't bad for stock coils but the build quality is shocking.
My mod went off in pocket a few times the drip tip melted on that crown 5.

I've got that crown 5.
I had to buy a stock coiler as my kids smashed my glass when we were away for the weekend and no vape shop had replacement glass.
The flavour isn't bad for stock coils but the build quality is shocking.
My mod went off in pocket a few times the drip tip melted on that crown 5.
Only bought it as seen a review on YouTube from smm guy and said it was good

Back