Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

id rather have the voopoo as its been perfect for me in hit and taste wise ive tried a few starter kits but they always seem to be too harsh on my throat this argus voopoo pro was just perfect
I have a voopoo vape and they are pretty good and durable. I have taken it with me everything and 3 years now still going stronf

Anyone use a dry herb vaporizer?

I started last year with CBD flowers and other calming herbs. I think they're brilliant.
If you have any medical issue's look into medical cannabis , it has high cbd flower and thc flowers or a 50/50 flower mix. Also have them in vape pens aswell.

If you have any medical issue's look into medical cannabis , it has high cbd flower and thc flowers or a 50/50 flower mix. Also have them in vape pens aswell.
Thanks, I’ll look into this.

I normally use CBD in the daytime when needed and THC on days I want to wind down and watch a movie. I just love how efficient the dry herb vales are, you can use such a small amount of flower to get medicated.

Thanks, I’ll look into this.

I normally use CBD in the daytime when needed and THC on days I want to wind down and watch a movie. I just love how efficient the dry herb vales are, you can use such a small amount of flower to get medicated.
Just buy an oz of weed and put it in a bong will be like a vape then lol.
Never tried the cbd in vapes does it give the same effect of smoking a spliff although haven’t touched weed for 13 yr now

Honestly i smoked for 2 years, then decided to quit, i moved onto the NIC salt vapes tiny machine, i was able to quit using one of those Honestly was super easy. Much easier than the normal vapes id recommend you guys trying them :grin:

Never tried the cbd in vapes does it give the same effect of smoking a spliff although haven’t touched weed for 13 yr now
I have a bong, but it fills the house with loud lol, so I use it sparingly. The dry herb vape smell dissipates very quickly and isn’t really noticeable after a few minutes - I’m not trying to hide the smell, it’s just out of respect for the other half and kids to be honest.

THC in a dry herb vape gives the same effect with waaaaaay less flower, more efficient and from what I’ve read, will get you higher when compared pound for pound with a good quality vaporizor.

I heard the disposables were being banned the other week, but I still see them everywhere whatever happend about that did it go ahead?

Cbd flower is like the body high with normal weed, but clear head. Most cbd flower (in the UK) is 20:1 cbd:THC, so still has some in it. But really comes alive with a bit of THC in it.

I am a medical user, I just use oil now. But I used to use vapes, I liked the dynavap best. I used to have a mighty and a crafty, but they take ages to finish. A dynavap is like a pipe, only it doesn't combust, one or two hits and the chamber is done. All wrapped up in the time it takes for the mighty or crafty to heat up.

Carts are good as well which is distillate or Hash oil in a cartridge that goes in a little battery, a bit smaller than a vape mod. Really wipes you out, with just one little puff.

Butane hash oil or Rosin are another story, well strong. Flower in concentrate form. You can get little vape pens or electric dab rigs for them.

Last edited:
Cbd flower is like the body high with normal weed, but clear head. Most cbd flower (in the UK) is 20:1 cbd:THC, so still has some in it. But really comes alive with a bit of THC in it.

I am a medical user, I just use oil now. But I used to use vapes, I liked the dynavap best. I used to have a mighty and a crafty, but they take ages to finish. A dynavap is like a pipe, only it doesn't combust, one or two hits and the chamber is done. All wrapped up in the time it takes for the mighty or crafty to heat up.

Carts are good as well which is distillate or Hash oil in a cartridge that goes in a little battery, a bit smaller than a vape mod. Really wipes you out, with just one little puff.

Butane hash oil or Rosin are another story, well strong. Flower in concentrate form. You can get little vape pens or electric dab rigs for them.
How long to you find the THC oil takes before you feel it? I'd like to used oils as my go-to, but they seem to take 3-4 hrs then I feel like a bus has hit me.

How long to you find the THC oil takes before you feel it? I'd like to used oils as my go-to, but they seem to take 3-4 hrs then I feel like a bus has hit me.
Nearly an hour on the dot for me. It can vary depending on when I have eaten. But always an hour. It can take an hour or two or so after I first feel it to peak, maybe it's the peak you are feeling. It also needs to bind to fat, to get the most bioavailability, I use MCT oil. When you take THC orally, it converts to 11-hydroxy THC, as it passes through the liver. That's why it is so strong and why food can alter the time/effect.

I make my own, from distillate, so add a bit of cbd to it, then some hemp derived terpenes. It's about dosage, knowing how much to take. Drops make it a lot easier to dose. For instance there is 200 drops in a 10ml bottle and my distillate is lab tested, so I know how much is in it. So say it tests at 90%, in 10 ml you divide 900 by 200 then you can work out how much THC is in a drop. I use it medically, so know how I need, without overdoing it.

Nearly an hour on the dot for me. It can vary depending on when I have eaten. But always an hour. It can take an hour or two or so after I first feel it to peak, maybe it's the peak you are feeling. It also needs to bind to fat, to get the most bioavailability, I use MCT oil. When you take THC orally, it converts to 11-hydroxy THC, as it passes through the liver. That's why it is so strong and why food can alter the time/effect.

I make my own, from distillate, so add a bit of cbd to it, then some hemp derived terpenes. It's about dosage, knowing how much to take. Drops make it a lot easier to dose. For instance there is 200 drops in a 10ml bottle and my distillate is lab tested, so I know how much is in it. So say it tests at 90%, in 10 ml you divide 900 by 200 then you can work out how much THC is in a drop. I use it medically, so know how I need, without overdoing it.

Wow, you definitely have a lot of knowledge on this - Cheers for the advice, I'll try it on an empty stomach.

New to vaping, ended up ordering eliquids with 18mgs, not sure what I was thinking, these are so strong, every puff I take, I end up coughing.

Back