Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

I think vaping will someday be able to completely replace regular cigarettes, but I'm not sure because people have different tastes. I switched to vaping because cigarettes were bad for my health and I smelled bad, my girlfriend didn't like it. When I stopped smoking regular cigarettes completely, I felt relieved, I tried a lot of times to quit, but I was unsuccessful. Now I also advise all my friends to get rid of smoking regular cigarettes and switch to electronic ones.

I think vaping will someday be able to completely replace regular cigarettes, but I'm not sure because people have different tastes. I switched to vaping because cigarettes were bad for my health and I smelled bad, my girlfriend didn't like it. When I stopped smoking regular cigarettes completely, I felt relieved, I tried a lot of times to quit, but I was unsuccessful. Now I also advise all my friends to get rid of smoking regular cigarettes and switch to electronic ones.
I can''t see it happening, a lot of smokers try vapes and then revert back to smoking as it is not the same and it's still too early to say vaping is safe, there was an article on our latest news tonight actually about the concern of the number of youngsters taking up vaping

I've been using Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus for quite a while now and it is the best vape I've tried to date (and I have a cupboard full of them).The charge easily last a full day and as long as you buy the higher wattage coils they are lasting me about a 3 weeks.. I also find it boosts the flavour quite a bit compared to my other vapes. It's a bit bulky to carry about but the smaller ones just don't seem good enough.

My latest project was to rip the guts out of a knackered Dovpo Abyss AIO and replace them with a mosfet chip, making it a semi-mech mod.
It's my favourite mod now and the battery lasts a good 2 days and the tank holds 7ml of juice so pretty low maintenance (y)

1.png 2.png

I can''t see it happening, a lot of smokers try vapes and then revert back to smoking as it is not the same and it's still too early to say vaping is safe, there was an article on our latest news tonight actually about the concern of the number of youngsters taking up vaping
Well, maybe you're right, but I think all the same if people would switch to vaping, it would be good, as it is better for their health and also better for nature. There would not be so many cigarette butts on the streets and the air would not be so polluted.

there are bigger things poluting the air than smoking, if people stopped driving their cars to drive their kids to school round the corner etc would be far better for the air quality.

Or stop everyone having BBQ's in the summer, or stop gardeners burning their garden waste.

There is nothing worse than a 'reformed smoker', it was OK for them to choose to smoke, but then when they give up they think everyone else should. Hypocritical really.

there are bigger things poluting the air than smoking, if people stopped driving their cars to drive their kids to school round the corner etc would be far better for the air quality.

Or stop everyone having BBQ's in the summer, or stop gardeners burning their garden waste.

There is nothing worse than a 'reformed smoker', it was OK for them to choose to smoke, but then when they give up they think everyone else should. Hypocritical really.
I completely agree with you what you said. I myself am very annoyed when people burn the leaves that fall from the trees, I do not understand the meaning of it. As for me telling people to quit smoking and switch to a vape, I don't think it's hypocritical. It's not like I'm forcing them to do it, I can just tell a friend once if they'd like to switch to vaping. If he tells me no, I just don't bring it up again because I respect everyone's choice. I agree that it's stupid to impose your opinion.

I think it has already replaced cigarettes for those who wanted it. Personally, I switched to vaping a long time ago because I read a lot of information about it being less harmful than cigarettes. But the decision was a completely different article. This article about how to vape simplifies life and helps to get rid of harmful addiction. All people who even for a moment think about their health have given up smoking regular cigarettes.

I think it has already replaced cigarettes for those who wanted it. Personally, I switched to vaping a long time ago because I read a lot of information about it being less harmful than cigarettes. But the decision was a completely different article. This article about how to vape simplifies life and helps to get rid of harmful addiction. All people who even for a moment think about their health have given up smoking regular cigarettes.
What article?
Couldn't you post it? 😅
The avatar always gives these spammers away.

how can it get rid of harmful addiction, smoke ciggarettes you get addicted to nicotene, what's in vape liquid? oh yes Nicotene which is what you get addicted to.

how can it get rid of harmful addiction, smoke ciggarettes you get addicted to nicotene, what's in vape liquid? oh yes Nicotene which is what you get addicted to
The lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to nicotine

Nicotine is harmful but the main cause of harm in smoke is the tar.
It turns the blood into treacle.
It lines the lungs with soot and tar.

Doctors used to say, 'smoke for the nicotine, die for the tar'

how can it get rid of harmful addiction, smoke ciggarettes you get addicted to nicotene, what's in vape liquid? oh yes Nicotene which is what you get addicted to.
I'm thankfully away from ciggies around 15 years, without the vaping option.
I respect anyone who gets away from them, they're feckin heroes. My problem with vapes isn't with ex addicts it's with the fact I see kids using them, p!sees me off. My nephew and his partner are both using vapes, but only one is trying to stop, the other is just trying to be not seen smoking in front of our grand nephew.

The lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to nicotine
You do fir sure, give up, or plan to give up, or dont bother ~ for me.

Vaping eliquid with nicotine is nowhere near as harmful as smoking cigarettes.
Jury is still out, they are going to need a 10 year survey to work it out.

Nicotine is harmful but the main cause of harm in smoke is the tar.
It turns the blood into treacle.
It lines the lungs with soot and tar.

Doctors used to say, 'smoke for the nicotine, die for the tar'
There are hundreds(maybe thousands ) of harmful chemicals in real smokes

They need to get a wriggle on then. I started vaping in 2008 and it had been around a good while before that.
Whilst the NHS don't actually recommend vaping, they consider it to be safer than smoking.

Using e-cigarettes to stop smoking.
Smoke
Vape
Neither

The safest option above is Neither, the second safest is Vape.
Nicotine is a toxin.
Putting any toxin in your body has side effects.
It was hard to measure any damage done by nicotine alone because of the other 3,000 carcinogens and tar in tobacco smoke.

Vaping eliquid with nicotine is nowhere near as harmful as smoking cigarettes.
I'm not arguing that, smoking cigs is harmful due to the tobaco and there isn't much evidence at the moment about how harmful the other chemicals in vapes are, my point was with @bendenisons point that vaping is not addictive, when its the nicotine that is the chemical you get addicted to so both ecigs and real cigs are both addictive.

Back