Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

A bit if help please ! , going to attempt to mix my own juice .On Amazon I have ordered 500ml of 50/50 v/pg , 85.5 ml of tobacco flavour but I can't get nicotine liquid could someone direct me to where I can order some ? Cheers!

A bit if help please ! , going to attempt to mix my own juice .On Amazon I have ordered 500ml of 50/50 v/pg , 85.5 ml of tobacco flavour but I can't get nicotine liquid could someone direct me to where I can order some ? Cheers!

The post above yours has a link to a supplies site. @wooshman gave me a link when I asked for a lad from work, maybe he would share it again.

I've looked on that site wheelo , I don't think its pure nicotine they have , the "nic hit" liquid is described as : (VRU now have a NicHit which is a 10ml bottle of unflavoured eliquid which is 18mg nicotine 100% VG base). If this is what I need I'll get it but I'm unsure

I know wooshman used to mix his own, I'll see if he will pop in and give you some guidance.
@pabloescaban also mixes his own, he might be able to help also..

Last edited:
Don't do Amazon as you don't know what you are actually getting.

We use Make my Vape and buy in batches of 4, 4 x 10 box of 10ml nicotine. We make 100ml bottles up each time. I use 6 bottles for as close to 18mg as I can get. the missus uses 4 bottles and is about 3 - 6 mg.

You can no longer buy it in larger quantities other than 10ml, but you can buy a million bottles if you want to. Stupid law. It is no stronger than 18mg either,

https://makemyvape.co.uk/collections/nicotine

Been using them for about 18 months.

I can't tell you where you can get it from, but it is available.
I assume you are referring to the 72% (72mg) nicotine that used to be available to the public before a clampdown last year?

It's available in huge quantities (5l) but it's expensive and it's only supplied to buisnesses making eliquids, not the general public as it's a highly toxic substance and it can get into your system just by getting it on your skin.

If you search online for eliquid calculators and in the dropdown list for nic, it'll say 72%. I can't remember how strong the 'shots' are but last time I made 300ml, it needed 12.5ml of 72% and I would have needed about 8 of the shots to get the same strength and they were £2 each so £16 just for nic.
I pay £3 for 12ml of the 72%

7.2% (72mg) Pharmaceutical Grade Liquid Nicotine In PG or VG

Manufactured in the EU to ensure the highest quality and strength available.

Our Liquid Nicotine is highly pure, stable and naturally derived. Manufactured at a WHO GMP licensed and US FDA approved pharmaceutical production plant based in Switzerland, Everything Liquids nicotine is available for immediate despatch from our UK warehouses.[/unquote]

you can still get the 72mg nicotine, £29.99 for 250ml all in with postage...

from HERE chaps.....

I only smoke when I have a drink so normally everything weekend or 2...
I’ve managed to stop it years ago but when had drink I can’t at all. But the next day I’m in bits but wouldn’t think of touching one!
Managed to stop smoking everyday about 15 year ago. Soon as I’ve had a drink can’t handle it god knows why it’s in the mind

I was on like 2/3 pouches a week at £9 a go
It was the first few days that killed me, now I can be around people that smoke and it doesnt bother me as such
My ecig is like my dummy though to be fair

Some scary stories popping up about them ecigs I stopped with chewing gum and the Jamaican smooley if catch my drift. But then packed it all in! Just the few lambert when had drink! I’m away tmoz with the family and friends so il be drinking and smoking every night lol. Gives me bad acid reflux I hate them to be honest, the next day when I smell them when around the lads they stink but go so nice with a few pints

I was lucky really i hated the taste of smokeing i did it really to make jamacian woodbines what i loved, but i got into going to the gym and doing cardio was killing me still smokeing it, also i started to get panic attacks with the amount i was smoking,so i decided to just fook it off all togeather,The dreams i have had lately are crazy though

@makido if e cig like a dummy to you you need to super glue it to your lips lmfao but we'll done 12 days I only lasted 2 weeks without a fag but people round me smoking didn't help

Back