Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

Can anyone give me a rough guide of what I would need to make my own 18mg liquids I’m currently vaping heisenberg bubblegum pink man rubarb & custord vampire toes all pre made I get 4 bottles for £12 but want to look into making my own liquids
If you go "ready made" you can try concentrate. You can buy the bottles of pg and vg so you can mix that in the ratio you prefer then add the concentrate to it. Alternatively you could add your own food flavourings to the pg/vg mix to create your own flavours. Just remember to steep the finished product for a week or so.

yes tried the geek bars. we sell them in our shop as well as geek bar pros and elf bars. very very popular especially with the young ish ones who cant be bothered with coils,atomisers and own liquids etc
I’ve just tried some geek bars tried the pinkman ice and strawberry just ordered another 6 from vampire vape all different flavours I find them to have more taste then when using tanks and coils ect

I’ve just tried some geek bars tried the pinkman ice and strawberry just ordered another 6 from vampire vape all different flavours I find them to have more taste then when using tanks and coils ect
I tried a pink lemonade one last week, very impressed, although a bit strong for me @ 3%
The liquid I make I assumed was 3% but it must be weaker as the geek bar blew my head off.
How much are they for the 600 puffs type?

I tried a pink lemonade one last week, very impressed, although a bit strong for me @ 3%
The liquid I make I assumed was 3% but it must be weaker as the geek bar blew my head off.
How much are they for the 600 puffs type?
£5.50 or 3 for £15 bud where I get them from I’m on the 20mg strength as with 18mg I was still having fags

£5.50 or 3 for £15 bud where I get them from I’m on the 20mg strength as with 18mg I was still having fags
Yeah I started off on 24mg as I was a heavy smoker, I dropped down to 18mg after a few months then gradually reduced the nic over next few years, probably less than 2% now.
I'll have a butchers to see if they do very weak ones, they'll come in handy in glove compartment and stashed in fishing tackle so I've always got a backup to my normal sub ohm contraption

Yeah I started off on 24mg as I was a heavy smoker, I dropped down to 18mg after a few months then gradually reduced the nic over next few years, probably less than 2% now.
I'll have a butchers to see if they do very weak ones, they'll come in handy in glove compartment and stashed in fishing tackle so I've always got a backup to my normal sub ohm contraption
Most ecig shops should do them aswell bud

Most ecig shops should do them aswell bud
I believe they do. I'm sure I saw a stand dedicated to disposable bars in my vape shop last week? Ultimate Bar is supposed to be good too. I've been thinking about getting one or 2 in case I smash my regular mod/tank

I believe they do. I'm sure I saw a stand dedicated to disposable bars in my vape shop last week? Ultimate Bar is supposed to be good too. I've been thinking about getting one or 2 in case I smash my regular mod/tank
There ideal I think cause if ever you go out and forget your ecig you can just nip into any ecig shop and get a geek bar lol im using sweet strawberry now till my others come tomorrow

I've kicked fags again and want to get back into vaping but everything seems to have changed.
I bought one of these a while ago Freemax Mesh Pro Tank [Black Resin] : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care but it is making me cough like mad!
I've tried to do a bit of research and it seems there are different styles of vaping? MTL, DTL and RTDL.
I remember that I didn't used to like a lot of airflow and I get on fine with the GS-H2 Clearomisers but would like a bit more capacity.
Anyone got any idea what sort of mod would suit me better?

I already have the Eleaf 40W iStick TC40 Black Electronic Cigarette Temperature Control Battery Just wondered what would be the best tank to put on it?

I've kicked fags again and want to get back into vaping but everything seems to have changed.
I bought one of these a while ago Freemax Mesh Pro Tank [Black Resin] : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care but it is making me cough like mad!
I've tried to do a bit of research and it seems there are different styles of vaping? MTL, DTL and RTDL.
I remember that I didn't used to like a lot of airflow and I get on fine with the GS-H2 Clearomisers but would like a bit more capacity.

I already have the Eleaf 40W iStick TC40 Black Electronic Cigarette Temperature Control Battery Just wondered what would be the best tank to put on it?
Innoken tank might suit you, coils are cheap to replace and I've had same tank for four years and still going.
Have you tried nic salts instead of nic liquids, you can buy ready made or make your own, I make 3mg bulk liquid using salts, much smoother and a better nicotine hit than liquid.
To try it cheap, get a few bars, usually around £4 each, disposable and they use salts in many different flavours

Liquids were my next question :laughing: I used to buy Hansen 100ml in batches of 1/2 a litre at 24mg in coffee or cinnamon.
What's the difference with the salts and do you use them differently?

I use k3 aspire tank bud get a nice smooth drag off it and 1.6 coilsimage.jpg

Liquids were my next question :laughing: I used to buy Hansen 100ml in batches of 1/2 a litre at 24mg in coffee or cinnamon.
Salts are 20mg nicotine in them bud I just use vampire vape pre maid liquids flavours I use are blackcurrant Heisenberg pinkman ice and energy and rhubarb and custard flavours.
You just use them same fill your tank up drop a few drops into the coil leave a few minuites and can vape then

Salts give a better hit than nic liquids, meaning you can use weaker liquids, the higher the nic content in liquid form, the higher the throat burn, and hence the coughing.
If youre coming straight off tobacco I'd avoid nic liquids altogether but its up to you.
You can get vape bars for a few quid and even though they are only 2% they're very strong.
Each one will last a day or so, try one or two.
You just MTL them, unlike those clearomisers you mentioned earlier.
You don't get massive clouds, just a little vape but it's stronger than a clearomiser full of 24mg if that makes sense?

Salts give a better hit than nic liquids, meaning you can use weaker liquids, the higher the nic content in liquid form, the higher the throat burn, and hence the coughing.
If youre coming straight off tobacco I'd avoid nic liquids altogether but its up to you.
You can get vape bars for a few quid and even though they are only 2% they're very strong.
Each one will last a day or so, try one or two.
You just MTL them, unlike those clearomisers you mentioned earlier.
You don't get massive clouds, just a little vape but it's stronger than a clearomiser full of 24mg if that makes sense?
Yeah the elaf bars are 20mg who’s is 2% some nice flavours in them and some have 600 puffs on themimage.jpg

The beauty about the bars is that there's no buttons, no up/down controls, no battery/charging and no liquids/leaks.
Open it, have a drag and away you go

The beauty about the bars is that there's no buttons, no up/down controls, no battery/charging and no liquids/leaks.
Open it, have a drag and away you go
True bud they do 5 for £22 at totally wicked and 600 puff ones last me a couple of days per bar

True bud they do 5 for £22 at totally wicked and 600 puff ones last me a couple of days per bar
Three for £11 at my local vape shop.
Those k3 aspire tanks you mentioned, you said 1.6 coils?
I can find 1.8 ones, are these what you get?
I got a tank from eBay once and the coils were a fiver each, it went in the skip.

No I get 1.6 coils bud £10 for a pack of 5 coils where I go there on fruitbook also havnt tried the 1.8 coils do they give a smoother drag off them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
No I get 1.6 coils bud £10 for a pack of 5 coils where I go there on fruitbook also havnt tried the 1.8 coils do they give a smoother drag off them
Ive not got the tank yet, was going to get one.
I googled for coils but could only see 1.8s.
They will probably kill the batteries quicker so will try the 1.6.
I'm currently using a cobbled together setup on one of mine.
It's a tank I can't find coils for so using a kangertech coil, it works but leaks a bit.
Other tank is an innoken, coils are £7 for 5

Back