Vermin chans

I lost most channels 2 weeks ago.
It seems the issue is widespread.
I have tried oscam mgcamd cccam, updated images, and 8 different test line providers.
No change.
Some suppliers blame other suppliers, some blame my setup.
which is ridiculous as I have tried 4 different images , dsayers, wooshbuild, grog, willobuild.
And every combination of cam.

I lost most channels 2 weeks ago.
It seems the issue is widespread.
I have tried oscam mgcamd cccam, updated images, and 8 different test line providers.
No change.
Some suppliers blame other suppliers, some blame my setup.
which is ridiculous as I have tried 4 different images , dsayers, wooshbuild, grog, willobuild.
And every combination of cam.
most providers are back up and running, if they are not then it's unlikely that they would offer a test until they have it up and running.
Are you sure your box has an internet connection? to get 8 tests and none of them working does suggest it's your end. put the box into deep standby, reboot your router and once the router is back online turn the box back on.

Yes, I am connected ok.
Have downloaded several updates and plugins to try and fix the prob.
As regards providers giving test lines, I think they are all convinced it is a temporary issue.
The one I was using has just given me a refund.

Also, I am getting full IPTV service so my setup/box/system is working fine.

Yes, I am connected ok.
Have downloaded several updates and plugins to try and fix the prob.
As regards providers giving test lines, I think they are all convinced it is a temporary issue.
The one I was using has just given me a refund.
Have you followed the fixes mentioned on various threads on here, ie if using mgcamd make sure it's 1.45 if oscam make changes to your oscam.server settings?

Yes, I have updated mgcamd to 1.45 .
I have tried all the oscam options, ticked boxes etc. restarted, rebooted, reflashed, re-everything.
I have tried every solution on other forums too.
The problem is not my end as I have seen others report the same prob in the last 2 weeks.
Providers seem to stick their head in the sand and hope the issue will resolve itself.
Maybe it will.
But I suspect its more likely VM have plugged the gaps.

I have tried all the oscam options, ticked boxes etc. restarted, rebooted, reflashed, re-everything.
The problem is not my end as I have seen others report the same prob in the last 2 weeks.
Providers seem to stick their head in the sand and hope the issue will resolve itself.
Maybe it will.
Cable is clearing fine, no issues. If you have had 8 tests and none of them have worked it is one of two reasons:

1.something wrong with your setup on the box or
2. you are exceptionally unlucky as I have never heard of someone having so many tests which all fail due to the providers

Maybe it will.

There are no ‘gaps plugged’
It was a fairly simple change.

Mgcamd 1.45 will work out of the box.
And as for oscam, if you post the configs you used (minus sensitive details) people can take a look to see if they are correct or if anything is amiss.

Maybe it will.
This may be a silly question but have you logged into your ISP account online and checked they haven't enabled their web safe/parental control settings?

Yeah check isp settings etc and if possible get a test line and ask one of the vet / vip's etc to try the line because trying so many seems highly unlikely or unlucky to be at fault

Pretty impossible that all 8 test lines are not working, so its one of the suggestions already given to you that is at fault, have you checked to see if your websafe is switched on, as grog has advised you to?

Back