Vermin + IPTV Vod problems

You don't need a VPN for VOD and series etc.
Turn it off and see if the VOD works.
I don't use one for IPTV at all and never have, I use one for e2iplayer, more often than not it has more options than providers VOD, and half a dozen links for each movie/episode
yes perhaps for you , but I do know for a fact one supplier their vod and series would not work unless connected via vpn to a usa server. This has since changed no need for vpn now to get vod and series.

Check if you can use wireguard on purevpn app on firestick

On my phone with purevpn on 100Mpbs gives 52Mpbs.

Using wireguard 75Mpbs

It should be settings, advance settings then connection protocol
I did this tonight, enabled wiregaurd on my pc app and it gave me a speed of 280mb on vpn!! Was 30mb before hand.
Will try if firestick app has the same setting. Missus is watching netflix atm 😩

But thanks for this, this will boost my VPN related PC apps 👍

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
I thought I had it for a moment but not entirely sure
No I was disagreeing as I said it may have been to do with where there servers were for vod and series, live streams ok but for vod and series you did need to use vpn connected to usa , so they may have changes servers no need for vpn now for vod and series. I will put it this way they even ended up providing app for vod and series because of the that but as you wil know a lot do that now :smiley:
(y)

No I was disagreeing as I said it may have been to do with where there servers were for vod and series, live streams ok but for vod and series you did need to use vpn connected to usa , so they may have changes servers no need for vpn now for vod and series. I will put it this way they even ended up providing app for vod and series because of the that but as you wil know a lot do that now :smiley:
(y)
He said all the IPTV servers he'd tried were the same regarding vod, which is why he thought it was the isp.
Unlikely to be USA servers on all his subs but not impossible

Sorry mate I missed the part about all his iptv servers :flushed:
It was in post #1, all the subs he'd had he had trouble streaming movies and series.
Personally I don't bother with any IPTV providers VOD very much.
Most of it is derived from e2iplayer sources anyway but at least e2iplayer gives you a good few choices for each item, whereas provider gives you one, and if it doesn't play, you put 24h news channel back on and forget about it

Back