Vi*gin M*dia - Midlands - Channels Down

i gave up and decided to do 2 things.
Get origional box out - and that works fine
then pluged cable lead direct into tv to get freeview channels they work.

Seems a few channels came back up on the Krypt box, but will plug other boxes back in 2mora and see if they are back to normal.
But hubby could not live without any tv lol!

well after updating at least my origional Vm box works and ive never watched the freeview on my tv before as we dont have an arial - so for any one that needs to know plug your feed direct into your tv if you have freeview (or if you have a freeview box into that box) and you get tv yay!!!!!!

lol, quite a few of my channels came back, but to get the rest of them back, did an autoscan and it refreshed all the channels so they started working again. :)
Maybe you can try doing the same Linny, and yep cant live without TV, especially the BRAVO channel, some amazing stuff on there. (y)

oh its the discovery and living ones here lol!
nope checknig the SV3's and nothing but trying a rescan on different things cw n^l etc see if that works. The Krypt one seems ok but its coming up with all channels twice and its one of them that is working. not tried my EV max as yet- thats a job for 2mora
at the moment my other box is much more important ...................... the BOX with the Wine in it LOL!

You've got a handful of boxes there lol, hopefully one of them should display all the channels for yah. (y)

lol yup wanted to see which one worked best and so far the krypt wins.
No good having just the one when things do go wrong LOL! without the service providers one (which is usually in storage) i have 4
plus when things like this happen im the one who gets the calls. i did have a dream box but that was to complicated so swapped it.

lol yup wanted to see which one worked best and so far the krypt wins.
No good having just the one when things do go wrong LOL! without the service providers one (which is usually in storage) i have 4
plus when things like this happen im the one who gets the calls. i did have a dream box but that was to complicated so swapped it.

You have it well planned out Linny lol, i'm still stuck with the Eurovox 2006 box, it does the job so all good for me. ;)

Back