Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Can you downgrade firmware on them via the USB method?

Not been impressed with stabillity of my Viark 4K since I upgraded it to 1.13.

Secondly, is it not possible to have a multi sat favourite channel list? When I switch sats my Viark only shows my favs on that sat.
Is it possible to downgrade the firmware?

You can only go back to the previous version when try going back more than 1 versions got and error and the box wouldn’t boot.
On what box ive gone back a couple on the Sat 4k

Just needed to factory reset then go back one firmware version then factory reset again then go back another version. Never tried jumpimg back 2 or more firmwares at once.

On what box ive gone back a couple on the Sat 4k

Just needed to factory reset then go back one firmware version then factory reset again then go back another version. Never tried jumpimg back 2 or more firmwares at once.
Well I tried that I got 1.13 I was able to go back to 1.12 but when I tried to go back to 1.11 I got and error on Viark 4k box

Tested SP1 on DRS2 after installing firmware 1.06 and so far so good sky de working well.

The new firmware hasn’t cured the issue where the remote doesn’t power up the box when shutdown but it’s no hardship to press the power button on the box to fire it up once a day

Tested SP1 on DRS2 after installing firmware 1.06 and so far so good sky de working well.

The new firmware hasn’t cured the issue where the remote doesn’t power up the box when shutdown but it’s no hardship to press the power button on the box to fire it up once a day
How was you able to downgrade the firmware that is what I am trying to do?

I was hoping they would fix the power on function from the remote. Anyways is sky DE worth it for sports. Currently my dish is fixed to 16e.

Back