Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Can't understand why you can't flash 1.11, are you trying to flash a compressed file? Make sure it's the .bin file your flashing
I carn't either always been able to downgrade to any.

Im just wondering if the 1.11 firmware hes using is corrupt.

I carn't either always been able to downgrade to any.

Im just wondering if the 1.11 firmware hes using is corrupt.

I've always been able to load any onto the Viark LIL as well, perhaps try 1.10 or flash 1.12 then 1.11 from the update in net & games. Always best from USB though.

Well if you have a 1.11 please post it and will try that and see what happens

Assumed you meant 1.10.

With this Firmware it's recommended to:
1, restore factory settings
2, update by usb,
3, restore to factory settings,
4, make list of channels

BTW what's wrong with 1.12?

Attachments

• PT VIARK SAT 4K (1.10).zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sky.de open on viark sat 4k pt.1.14.good News on forever server open new year skyuk and skyiraly new pt.software

Last edited:
I've installed 1.14 here - my 3 year box sub doesn't expire until 2024 but the Sly DE channels are not showing as yellow. Tried CHMax off and on and still same, just shows the scrambled channel message.

Now it does say with external VIP so guessing you need to renew to get access with SP1 or 2, may try later.

PS 1.14 wipes the channel data again so make sure you've backed it up first, seems to have added picons which I didn't have before either.

I've installed 1.14 here - my 3 year box sub doesn't expire until 2024 but the Sly DE channels are not showing as yellow. Tried CHMax off and on and still same, just shows the scrambled channel message.

Now it does say with external VIP so guessing you need to renew to get access with SP1 or 2, may try later.

PS 1.14 wipes the channel data again so make sure you've backed it up first, seems to have added picons which I didn't have before either.
SP1 is what your going to need if SkyDE is important to you. SP2 just has the IPTV Apollo added to it.

Oh and the Picon slow the box down you can turn them back off.

Back