Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

What its forever server 12 months 20 Euro sky.de?
Mate you really are starting to stress me.

The 20 Euro option is a Year extension to what you currently have. So what ever you have left on your free subscription that came with your box it extends it 12 months. This will not give you SkyDE. Not bright.

The 30 euro option SP1 is the same as the above it adds 12 month but gives you SkyDE bright.

Now please for my sanity go buy SP1 at 30 euro and go watch your SkyDE.

For what it clears across the arc and now for those that want it SkyDE it is a absolute steal.

Id pay it for Nova and Supersports on their own never mind the other dozen or so packages it opens.

1080p and recording with next to zero issues.
On a decent sized motorised dish these really are worth their weight in gold.

You got an external HDD hooked up for recording?

How do you back up your channel list / favourites because I am clearly doing it wrong and losing everything when I run a FW update.

I go to Menu, Channels, User Channel List, Save User Data?

Doesn't give me an option of where to save to although the USB stick is in.

How do you back up your channel list / favourites because I am clearly doing it wrong and losing everything when I run a FW update.

I go to Menu, Channels, User Channel List, Save User Data?

Doesn't give me an option of where to save to although the USB stick is in.

Net & Games, USB then press EPG followed by 1113. Saves channel list and I think Favourites.

When you do it the other way it saves to internal memory so you'll loose it updating to new firmware because it wipes everything

Last edited:
I've just updated to PT 1.14 on my Viark Sat 4K and updated to SP1 separartely for a further 1 year extension. Just had a brief look at 19.2E and the DE channels did open but were stuttering a bit.
The Viark has been great for me on my motorised dish with the packages that it can open across the arc that I have access to from 30W to 42E.

Does anyone have any experience with the GEANT GN-OTT 750 EVO ALLURE ?
It looks like it has quite a good spec and being Android based is a bit more flexible than the Viark SAT 4k.

Help me!!! i have extended my viark sat 4k receiver to 2 years the sky.de is bright and now I have freezer misfires and hangers.he also said I mus change something at chmaxsetting so that there is a better picture what he thinks for Settings?

Last edited:
Back