Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

No not sure if there is a up to date list, the main ones that don’t open on E2 are Canalsat France on 19e, Digitalb on 16e, Dolce on 39e and some Vivacom channels on 45e, I tested out Bulgariasat 1.9e last night, and only a handful of channels opened, I’m surprised Canal Nordic on 1 west or Viasat on 5e don’t open.
13E - Nova channels opening on TPs 11938H & 12130H - Includes Novasports 1HD, 2HD, 24HD, Extra1HD, Novacinema 1HD & 3HD.
Takes about 25 seconds to clear each channel.

Time to wheel out your 3 metre dishes,
#OSN Package
Nilesat 7W

Good Work From Team
Thank You So Much, Team

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to wheel out your 3 metre dishes,
#OSN Package
Nilesat 7W

Opened On #FunCam & #Gshare3

Good Work From Team #FOREVER
Thank You So Much, Team

Thank You
I think i'm going to get my 1.3m dish out maybe this weekend. I can pick some of the osn stuff up on that in the UK.

Sat beams does not show any footprint for NIlesat in UK, can we receive it in UK?
Over the last few years when I put my 1.3m dish up I have been able to scan 600 channels. I need to set it up again to see what's available, it usually lots of Arabic stuff with a few sports channels. I usually take it down in winter or whenever the other half wants the garden furniture out.

Over the last few years when I put my 1.3m dish up I have been able to scan 600 channels. I need to set it up again to see what's available, it usually lots of Arabic stuff with a few sports channels. I usually take it down in winter or whenever the other half wants the garden furniture out.
I don't get any signal on 80cm dish on Nilesat

Back