Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

19.2°E - Sky Deutschland have moved some channels.

DAZN 1 HD - 12070 H 27500.
Sky Sport Mix HD - 11758 H 27500
Sky Sport Premier League HD - 12032 H 27500
Sky Cinema Action HD - 11720 H 27500
Universal TV HD, Warner TV Serie HD - 12070 H 27500

Great news on BT HD 👍

Someone a few pages back posted their fave channel list. What does that do and how do I use it?
I think the one you are talking about is the channel list from 28.2e then the owner has set his favorites up using the remote. He has been good enough to take a backup copy of that list and made it available to the forum. If you wish to use it download it to a USB stick and stick it in the USB slot. Then I think its menu, then usb, and then select the channel list on the USB stick and it will say update or something similar and select it and proceed. It will then upload the list to your box.

Great news on BT HD 👍

Someone a few pages back posted their fave channel list. What does that do and how do I use it?
If that's the one I posted it is just 28.2 and its just a list of all the clearing scrambled channels put into an order I liked with all HD stuff at the top in groups like movies sports docs entertainment. Then all sd stuff under that. Then all remaining scrambled channels that currently don't clear

Seen these GT Media v8 boxes advertised with the notice saying MARS ACCOUNT NOT INCLUDED, does that mean no sky uk available on them?

question all sky cinema tv channels by sky.de were switched off?
DE has removed SD channels
Code:
https://www.infosat.de/digital-tv/astra-192-ost-sd-abschaltung-bei-sky-neue-empfangsparameter-f-r-viele-hd-programme

I'm not sure if a rescan will be needed

Just checked my V8UHD and done a rescan on 19.2 of all HD and majority of S#y DE is working fine currently, only 3 HD not clearing out of them all currently (Cinema Action HD, Sport Premier League HD and Sport HD Mix).

Just checked my V8UHD and done a rescan on 19.2 of all HD and majority of S#y DE is working fine currently, only 3 HD not clearing out of them all currently (Cinema Action HD, Sport Premier League HD and Sport HD Mix).
Assuming you mean 3 Sat HD I don't think that's part of the Sky DE package it's HD+.

Unfortunately no Premier Sports or Viaplay opening on viark.
Premier Sports would be good as another source for 3pm EPL.
The standard Irish channels would be a great addition for the euro football rights that they have as well.
Any premier sports or viaplay opening yet? I've not touched mine in weeks it's sitting plugged out.

Unfortunately no Premier Sports or Viaplay opening on viark.
Premier Sports would be good as another source for 3pm EPL.
The standard Irish channels would be a great addition for the euro football rights that they have as well.
Yeah that's why i thought i'd ask before setting up my box again as the euro games are on tonight and next few nights .

Back