Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I only started work on this one earlier for the folks but it's a 28.2e list with our local BBC Yorkshire & ITV at top followed by Sly Entertainment / Movies then Sports then the rest alphabetically - I have deleted loads for them so sorry if any favourite channels are missing. Some don't clear but I left some in just in case.

It's a work in progress but better than the alphabetical list of all channels on the V8UHD.

And as the name gives away, nothing mucky :grin:

All channels have the right audio selected.

Gives a base to start from anyway.

I only started work on this one earlier for the folks but it's a 28.2e list with our local BBC Yorkshire & ITV at top followed by Sly Entertainment / Movies then Sports then the rest alphabetically - I have deleted loads for them so sorry if any favourite channels are missing.

It's a work in progress but better than the alphabetical list of all channels on the V8UHD.

And as the name gives away, nothing mucky :grin:

All channels have the right audio selected too.
Nice one mate.

Keep us updated :laughing: (y)

It's been a pain in the bum with that GTmedia remote and the box crashing every 80 channel mods or so, I've always worked full blind network scans sorted alphabetically but I've had nothing but bother since giving them both boxes last weekend and they want it more like what they're used too 🤣

I'm about to do a factory reset on my viark, as i'm having problems, would doing that mess with my forever server channels?

The GTMEDIA V8 UHD 4K i ordered was delivered this morning cannot fault that only ordered early hrs friday morning. It shows they are 100% a uk supplier will have a play later to see if i can get it up and running.
Is that with a server sub mate?

You never stated if it came with the sub or not.

Just that you paid £56.67
That was why I asked, I have Viark 4K on SP2 with a motorised set up, and I’m curious about this receiver as a cheap 2nd box in the bedroom on 28.2 I myself enquired about the GTMedia V8, got a price of €80 and delivery €25. A slight difference in price 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Son in law paid £63 for his yesterday, but I have seen them advertised from between £65 to £80, suppose the more popular they become, the higher the cost will go up, personally I think £80 is enough.

Son in law paid £63 for his yesterday, but I have seen them advertised from between £65 to £80, suppose the more popular they become, the higher the cost will go up, personally I think £80 is enough.
They will rocket in price like the viark did if the uk HD channels stay open.

Back