Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Not on my viark sat 28e they aren't?
Nothing on 11856 V has been working properly on Mars or Forever for over a week (Eurosport 1 & 2 HD, Arena HD, E4 HD, maybe some others too)

If they do open, they freeze every couple of seconds anyway until they stop working completely again.

Nothing on 11856 V has been working properly on Mars or Forever for over a week (Eurosport 1 & 2 HD, Arena HD, E4 HD, maybe some others too)

If they do open, they freeze every couple of seconds anyway until they stop working completely again.
That explains the issues I was having then.

What strength and quality do you have say on BBC1 and and are you just single sat, multi or motorized?
Getting 85% on bbc and rest of sports channels. Managed to get the channel, but showing as unamed and signal just keeps cutting in and out.

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble on some hd channels , bt sports 1 hd and bbc one london , i have rescanned but still have trouble to get some channels . i was using the 28.2e channel list . V8uhd box..

Anyone having trouble on some hd channels , bt sports 1 hd and bbc one london , i have rescanned but still have trouble to get some channels . i was using the 28.2e channel list . V8uhd box..
What are you signal and quality levels ?

If good. Blindscan 28e

Whatever the ForeverSE boxes are which support server 140 you may now be clearing Italy from the latest IKS updates.

Antenna configuration +usals configuration.

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_145317.jpg
    IMG_20230412_145317.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230412_145354.jpg
    IMG_20230412_145354.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
I now don`t have bt sports 1 at all now after last scanned ,strange as i watched bt sports 1 hd last night ..
I did a blind scan few days ago and it slightly messed with the channel list. My BT sport's 1 is named as 50662 so if you have this in your list of channels that will be BT sport's 1. Same thing happened with BT sport's 3 which is now named 50683.

Back