Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

The V8 isn’t a great box tbf but does what it says in the tin I guess.

I should’ve got a viark sat 4k
I have both boxes & I prefer V8 uhd. It boots faster & the remote/box are a lot more responsive. But I can’t complain my Sat 4K box has served me well for the last 2 years 👍

I have both boxes & I prefer V8 uhd. It boots faster & the remote/box are a lot more responsive. But I can’t complain my Sat 4K box has served me well for the last 2 years 👍
Yep i'm of the same opinion the Sat 4K does it's job, the v8 UHD does the same job, just a little bit quicker (smoother) and the remote is far better on the v8.

The V8 box is a great wee box for the money, £70, then £30 for a years sub, whats bad about that, All the sky sports and movies along with all the BT Sports all in HD, then theres the other sats with lots opening 13e and 19e.

The V8 box is a great wee box for the money, £70, then £30 for a years sub, whats bad about that, All the sky sports and movies along with all the BT Sports all in HD, then theres the other sats with lots opening 13e and 19e.
What a difference a week makes now you are sorted (y)

Yep, sorted my son in laws too, didnt use any of the channel lists though, just moved channels to where I wanted them, all the sky sports first, then bt sports, other sports, movies, then the other sky premium channels, took around an hour to do just.

Back