Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

One thing I am not sure of If I have 2 receivers, can both be connected to motorised system via twin or quad lnb.

Had my GT media a month and 28e SS have been perfect (watched the cricket,) but footy season has started and been looking at 16.e today and 30w yesterday even though it's green the channels keep saying encrypted every 2 mins and I have to switch back and forth for it to clear . Annoying. Is this a common issue , any solutions

Had my GT media a month and 28e SS have been perfect (watched the cricket,) but footy season has started and been looking at 16.e today and 30w yesterday even though it's green the channels keep saying encrypted every 2 mins and I have to switch back and forth for it to clear . Annoying. Is this a common issue , any solutions
No issues here on 16e, using viark

Is sky UK stable

Not actually tried it with both boxes on , I sure someone else can answer. I have always hadt he other box off be I powered the other on.

Not actually tried it with both boxes on , I sure someone else can answer. I have always hadt he other box off be I powered the other on.
I thought I had one, but I think it was an ordinary power pass through switch, that if using one box had to be powered off.

Back