Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Nearly off for 24 hour's, anyone know why. Communication and support on these boxes is non existent.

One of the worst setups ever.

Today’s “update” says it should be more stable, let’s see how it pans out once it’s back

Nearly off for 24 hour's, anyone know why. Communication and support on these boxes is non existent.

To be fair the setup on the boxes is pretty good and works well for what it’s designed for which is access multiple sats across the arc. It was never designed solely for 28.2e which was the cherry on top while it lasted.
They may just be switching off the server to cause the ultimate disruption for all the freeloaders on E2 boxes which I wouldn’t blame them from doing.

To be fair the setup on the boxes is pretty good and works well for what it’s designed for which is access multiple sats across the arc. It was never designed solely for 28.2e which was the cherry on top while it lasted.
They may just be switching off the server to cause the ultimate disruption for all the freeloaders on E2 boxes which I wouldn’t blame them from doing.
Should state that upon purchase then really. Many buy for uk only.

When I go to apps and p.tv I get a pop up saying my service has expired please contact your supplier to recharge
normally only 1 day on the viark 4k, it was for me, i recharged via aliexpress for about 20 quid, if you want, the starsat ones actually give you 2 iptvs and over a year on each

Few channels clearing on 28.2e. Bt sport sd 1 and 2. Some asian channels. Seem very stable. Just hope the rest come back on soon.
Fingers crossed. It's a poor service currently for wherever reason.

Maybe when people are selling state uk sat 28.2 is down every day, evening time in the UK as has periods where it's off for solid days at a time.

Back