Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Hi

Still getting to grips with my drs version: I’m experiencing with the motor not always moving and getting an error lnb message now and again anyone know how to resolve. Also I can connect to server ok via cable but soon as I switch to WiFi it dis connects . Thanks in advance
Inverto Black Ultra LNBs have been widely reported as sorting out issues with motors not moving on the DRS2.

As for your Wifi issue hard to say other than a signal strength problem, the Viark 4k comes with a Wifi antenna it works fine not sure if you get that with the DRS2

Last edited:
Inverto Black Ultra LNBs have been widely reported as sorting out issues with motors not moving on the DRS2.

As for your Wifi issue hard to say other than a signal strength problem, the Viark 4k comes with a Wifi antenna it works fine not sure if you get that with the DRS2
Thanks I will look into the black ultra on the signal strength this is fine at 99 0/0

It look likes all the issues have been sorted on the VIark sat 4k box
Everything running smoothly today If it stays like This then I'm very happy with this Box

I haven't added another iptv line as yet haven't got m3u file.

Last edited:
Auto Biss Its for feeds on various sat 7e 10e ect you get a lot of feeds all over the arc for sporting events, PPV these are what Sky, BT etc use. These feeds are encrypted.

Auto Biss will find the key and open the channel.

Last edited:
That's n

If your box is a sat 4k there is a later software 1.04. sky is off as usual at this time. I just check some IPTV and they are working. Check bien channels etc and AFN channels
Hi I have the 4K drs version so I think 1 03 is the latest for this box

Back