Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

This is a new box i have factory reset it, if i click on net and games i have a menu with 4 options, Games, USB, IP Setting, VPN
My guess is that when you have previously updated your box @Arsenal123 you have the extra menu for updating over the internet.
I however just don't have it yet
The issue im having is when i click on USB with the stick in the rear or the front with the firmware in the root renamed to update.bin
I get WARNING USB Not Ready ( ive tried several usb sticks now with no joy )
Ive tried this method and the power off method holding the power button in which just flicks by usb straight into boot
Im well pissed off now second box from amazon.de
You dont need to rename it update.bin this could be the problem so the file on your usb stick should be PT_VIARK_SAT_4K_V1.18 if you hide extensions on your pc if not PT_VIARK_SAT_4K_V1.18.bin

Just unrar and transfer to a fat 32 usb stick.

Yes Success on updating…….
Tried 4 branded USB Sticks all with no joy found a really old one of my Sons that turns into a transformer some cheap thing, fired on the update.bin file and it worked cheers folks
Follow the rest of kegnkiwi guide to convert to sp and your good to go.

Is it just me having issues with Sky F1 HD on v8uhd? Also seems to be few other sports channels that are green but saying encrypted? Strange.

Happens every so often with these gt media boxes, just the way it is, West Brom game on sky sports football last night went to encrypted channel a few times last night, but only for around a minute each time, but I noticed a few channels have been white for a few days now, F1, Sky sports action, a few others.

Ok my Vu Zero seems to be on the blink as it keeps rebooting and there seems to be no easy fix so

Does the Viark record ok from stanby using a usb stick ?

Is there a channel editor yet ?

As the time on the epg improved, i remember it was a hour off ?

Ok my Vu Zero seems to be on the blink as it keeps rebooting and there seems to be no easy fix so

Does the Viark record ok from stanby using a usb stick ?

Is there a channel editor yet ?

As the time on the epg improved, i remember it was a hour off ?
Records fine.

Editors are still poor as is the epg in terms of how many day are populated. It is not out by an hour though.

11.112H SR 23000 FEC 2/3 DVBS2 8PSK

Line-up unchanged

Therefore the following channels are no longer watchable on DVBS ONLY equipment

Arise News (516)
Geo News International (734)
India Today (523)
Faith UK (590)
Brit Asia TV (767)
ARY Digital UK (758)
Dunya News UK (754)
MATV National (711)
ARY World (736)
Islam TV (744)
Iqra Bangla (778)
Iqra TV (742)

11.112H SR 23000 FEC 2/3 DVBS2 8PSK

Line-up unchanged

Therefore the following channels are no longer watchable on DVBS ONLY equipment

Arise News (516)
Geo News International (734)
India Today (523)
Faith UK (590)
Brit Asia TV (767)
ARY Digital UK (758)
Dunya News UK (754)
MATV National (711)
ARY World (736)
Islam TV (744)
Iqra Bangla (778)
Iqra TV (742)
useful info - I wonder why it’s been reported lol

I've been looking at boxing feeds for the fight tonight the 16.0e feeds and I click add to enter the details but don't scan anything.
1000001440.jpg
What can I be doing wrong

Back