Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but for boxing etc how do i manually add these channels like you have on 7E/16e for example?

I only have a normal dish here in London so would that even workfor me?

I have a GTmedia V8 UHD
Is it fixed dish or motorised etc and what size dish?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but for boxing etc how do i manually add these channels like you have on 7E/16e for example?

I have a GTmedia V8 UHD
By "normal dish" you mean Sky UK?

If yes, then it means you won't be able to pick them up.

I have a GTmedia V8 UHD
If you mean you have a dish pointing at sky then no it will not work for you with your current set up. The dish needs to be pointing at those satellites located at 7e and 16e. Your dish is currently pointing at 28.2e. So either a motorised dish or a large dish with multiple lnb's is required. I would also note that feeds on 7e can be weaker so you may need a much bigger dish. I sometimes struggle up north with a 1.3m x 1.2m dish.

Last edited:
Just getting my new Viark 4k set up, the giude says theres a dedicated sat button but there isnt on my remote

How do i change sats please ?

Apollo FTB has just been updated to 1.06 today for Android users with that, 1.05 wasn't working for me last night but this has been fine so far.

Back