Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

No as a few channels changed frequency and they stopped working..
Ok thanks. New to this (Had an E2 that I now use for Freesat but new to Viark). Are these things often fixed or is it likely not coming back? Guessing the yellow means it'll clear, white not?

Ok thanks. New to this (Had an E2 that I now use for Freesat but new to Viark). Are these things often fixed or is it likely not coming back? Guessing the yellow means it'll clear, white not?
Not really sure but I'm sure they'll get around to fixing them.. probably need to fix the ECM codes or something like that..
And yes yellow means it should be working..

White will not clear encrypted channels but the unencrypted channels will be white and will obviously be viewable.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse again. Ha. I’m sure I’ve read on the forum that the Viark sat 4k is spot on with recording/timeshift etc. I’m wondering if anybody can point me in the correct direction of a compatible usb? TIA. Cheers.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse again. Ha. I’m sure I’ve read on the forum that the Viark sat 4k is spot on with recording/timeshift etc. I’m wondering if anybody can point me in the correct direction of a compatible usb? TIA. Cheers.
Any I've tried have worked Inc HDD's I'm currently using an Intenso 256gb

Back