Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

quick question before the plasterers come in at the weekend :ROFLMAO:

i have a motor so may invest in one of these type of boxes , thinking on i might drop some coax in the wall to the void below so i can connect up to the dish if i fancy it.

do any of these have a ir extender / magic eye type function?

quick question before the plasterers come in at the weekend :ROFLMAO:

i have a motor so may invest in one of these type of boxes , thinking on i might drop some coax in the wall to the void below so i can connect up to the dish if i fancy it.

do any of these have a ir extender / magic eye type function?
Pretty sure that is not an option on these boxes.

The time display has disappeared from my front panel on my Viark 4K satellite box when it is in standby.
I have been trying different options in the menu since it stopped clearing the Astra 2 channels about a week back but I can't see anything, other than the front panel brightness, so I don't think I have turned it off.

I read on the Spanish forum that unplugging the power from the box and putting it back solved the channels not clearing problem so I tried that and they are clearing again now but the time still isn't showing when it is in standby.

Also what is the APD setting, I have it set to Off as I think it's something to do with power saving but I am not sure what it is.

Thanks for any help or suggestions :smiley:

The time display has disappeared from my front panel on my Viark 4K satellite box when it is in standby.
I have been trying different options in the menu since it stopped clearing the Astra 2 channels about a week back but I can't see anything, other than the front panel brightness, so I don't think I have turned it off.

I read on the Spanish forum that unplugging the power from the box and putting it back solved the channels not clearing problem so I tried that and they are clearing again now but the time still isn't showing when it is in standby.

Also what is the APD setting, I have it set to Off as I think it's something to do with power saving but I am not sure what it is.

Thanks for any help or suggestions :smiley:
ADP= All paths down so the receiver will put itself into standby.

On your time off in standby im not sure and not in front of it to look, i will this evening if no one has found the answer for you.

anybody ever got this autoupdate to work on biss and powervu, if so how long should it take. They are claiming that they have speeded it up but not clearing for me

testing on the Animal Planet / discovery powervu on 4.8 East atm, 30 minutes and nothing
You have to disconnect PT --- let the keys update itself.
It has not worked for me as well. Manually updating keys is much easier for selected channels.
On the internet you will get latest information about a new feed for a game along with key.
You have to input the key manually and and scan for the feed on the satellite and it works.

Menu - Times - Standby Time set to On.

I have to say I am reluctant to discount through fear of not being able to re-connect. is it simply a toggle off / on
I theory yes there is a 5 second delay reconnecting from pressing the ok button, if it does not reconnect a simple power cycle reconnects it.

Tested with DRS2 and channels on tp 12322/v/27500 clear in seconds very impressed
can you specify which channels are you trying?
I have tried all the channels on that TP on my Viark and it does not clear even if I have updated Softkeys, PT connected and PT disconnected.
What am I doing wrong?

Back