Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Thanks guys, it's sorted now :smiley:

It will only be used as a clock now until the end of the month for the next racing weekend so it may as well show the time instead of just the red dot.
It was a shame that it didn't clear the Sky Sports F1 when I needed it to do but since then it has been clearing perfectly since I powered it off and back on :disappointed:

Hi All,

Someone in this thread mentioned the fact that some boxes connect with a standard or SE server, if it best to go for a genuine Viark box rather than a clone or one that in compatiable ??

?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
New Softwares SOON.

What's New ?
-- Update Server To 136 & Fixed Some Bugs On Some SN.
-- Improved Apollo app.
-- More Improvements For IP-Audio Net.
-- Update Youtube app. & Some Changes In The Xtream app.
-- Added Some New DVB-Settings On Channels List.

How do you check which server you are on Viark 4k sat?

Can someone please point me to a complete idiots guide for the sat 4K before l take it down the shed and show it the lump hammer.:ROFLMAO:

Can someone please point me to a complete idiots guide for the sat 4K before l take it down the shed and show it the lump hammer.:ROFLMAO:
There is not much to know mate unless it something specific your after. Motor setup,scanning adding key etc

Flash latest firmware reboot, setup motor, scan in the sats and it will then open what is available.

There is not much to know mate unless it something specific your after. Motor setup,scanning adding key etc

Flash latest firmware reboot, setup motor, scan in the sats and it will then open what is available.
We better start bidding again before the hammer hits the box.

These boxes seem to have problems with uk sat. Can't you just get a eu line as I thought most channels still clear anyway.

These boxes seem to have problems with uk sat. Can't you just get a eu line as I thought most channels still clear anyway.
You could without 28e. Id call it a bonus.

But there are other packages of benefit one example would be Dsmart 42e unless something has changed it is unstable on 2 euro lines of mine, it was stable but no longer is. On the Viark its stable.

I reset and it is back in the box. I will stick with my e2 boxes, they do everything l need.(y)

I reset and it is back in the box. I will stick with my e2 boxes, they do everything l need.(y)

Thats fair enough not for everyone.

Ive had more e2 boxes than i care to remember going all the way back to the first one DM800HD. Got that at launch when stock was scarce. I'll not be without e2 and laugh at those who say card share is dead.

But the Viarks have a place in my armoury lol Its going no where. Forever are and are linked directly to teams that hack the packages so chances are if a package gets opened it will be on a Viark type box before it goes mainstream on a Euro line.

Ive had more e2 boxes than i care to remember going all the way back to the first one DM800HD. Got that at launch when stock was scarce. I'll not be without e2 and laugh at those who say card share is dead.

But the Viarks have a place in my armoury lol Its going no where. Forever are and are linked directly to teams that hack the packages so chances are if a package gets opened it will be on a Viark type box before it goes mainstream on a Euro line.
That is where l was beat, l know nothing about the viark or any contacts for them and google was not very friendly.

Still got my DM800, I also got it when stock has scarce. I think it was something like £400.00 from the UK dealer.

Back