Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Was wondering does anybody know much about these boxes Geant GN-OTT 750 EVO 4k they look identical to viark drs just wanting to know if people think they are any good

Cheers

Was wondering does anybody know much about these boxes Geant GN-OTT 750 EVO 4k they look identical to viark drs just wanting to know if people think they are any good

Cheers
Just be careful with who you buy that from.

edit: half the message was deleted when I pressed enter.

There's a few duds flying about, so its a bit hit and miss. Not sure if it is a manufacturing fault, or if they are damaged in transit etc.

If you get one from eBay, you should be covered if it is a dud and get your money back.

Last edited:
Yeah from the UK just thought I'd ask on here first connected to same server as viark
We’re told they are. However there has been a few times when the viarks don’t clear 19.2e but it has still worked on geants and startsats. No idea why that is though.

For 28.2e, both perform similar I believe. The drs doesn’t clear that btw, only the drs 2.

Last edited:
We’re told they are. However there has been a few times when the viarks don’t clear 19.2e but it has still worked on geants and startsats. No idea why that is though.

For 28.2e, both perform similar I believe. The drs doesn’t clear that btw, only the drs 2.
Thanks for the advice appreciate it

I will have a mess about later, I wonder why it only clears with SA vpn?
Bit of a mystery but maybe SA dont block it other region do.

Not seen it mentioned on here but if u use a vpn on forever and use South Africa it will open Nova channels mainly cinema but some sport ,
Cleared this morning have no luck now maybe the VPN route ill try again when i get time.

Anyone point me in the direction of where to buy and how to set up these boxes please? Keen to see how it runs
You can get them from amazon, just needs a firmware update via usb.

Do you just have 28e or any other sats too?

Just 28e for now, I do have a motor and dish but not up atm. 28e running well? Where do we get the firmware to update?
Its running pretty well at the moment been stable for some time. Firmware is available on here model specific so you before we can link you to it we would need to know the model.

Back