Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I believe that Dsmart is stable on Orca, can't test it myself though as the bloody tree's block everything from 45°E - 4.8°E this time of year.
It is also stable on Forever mate i was looking for a oscam alternative ive tried many but have been disappointed..

I believe that Dsmart is stable on Orca, can't test it myself though as the bloody tree's block everything from 45°E - 4.8°E this time of year.
Yikes!! That covers most of the sats worth watching I guess you get your money’s worth out your Iptv sub during the summer months.

Yikes!! That covers most of the sats worth watching I guess you get your money’s worth out your Iptv sub during the summer months.
I don't do IPTV, can't be dealing with the judder / stutter from the crap de-interlacing that most iptv channels have, let alone the glitches where it repeats the last 5 -10 seconds over and over and over and over and over and over again

It would be great to know what the issues are when it goes down, doubt that will happen like.

This last time it went down i was told there was a internet outage in the same area as the server.

No idea if there is any truth in that.

All references to boxes other than VIARK Type boxes will be removed for the simple reason that too many people have been ripped off previously.
When it becomes more stable, we have no problem having a section for it, but not until then.

Back