Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

As I said I used both FAT 32 and NTFS and it still made multiple files, not sure how big but I think they were smaller than 4GB, which I would have expected when it was done as FAT 32 but as long as the stick was big enough then it would just continue to make additional files.
are you sure it was live stream I do not have one of these boxes but do they not switch to iptv if stream not available

Must keep an eye out so in case it happens soon
Will 28.2 be back? Longest time its been off now. For now i have resorted back to using oscam on zgemma for bt sports (no delay unlike iptv). Running spot on all be it in sd quality
The other option is to go motorised and try 42 an 19.

lastly would i need to update firmware on my viark drs2 for any chance of above working?

Forever Telegram posted this today :
Note | The next update will take care of the British Sky Sport channels in addition to the Australian SBS channels

we will have to see if this happens or not however everything else still runs fine with Viark boxes .

Will 28.2 be back? Longest time its been off now. For now i have resorted back to using oscam on zgemma for bt sports (no delay unlike iptv). Running spot on all be it in sd quality
The other option is to go motorised and try 42 an 19.

lastly would i need to update firmware on my viark drs2 for any chance of above working?
Its not back yet but IKS reporting it will be.

Yes youll need a firmware update.

To get the best from it english comms football 42 16 and 19 are some of the option so going motorised would get the best from your box.

Back