Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Wenn comming you new Firmware update to viark sat 4k sat forever server and sky germany open??

Last edited:
Turns out it was a HD channel I was watching but with SD content!

Will a Viark 4K power a diseqc motor? I’ve had boxes with smaller power supplies over the years give it a go but stop moving the dish after a few seconds.

No problem with my sat 4k and motors.

There were some firmware updates for the DRS2 to stop the motor issues im not sure they did. Im sure someone with a DRS2 will let us know.

Last edited:
Gonna stick a cheap diseqc motor on my dish I think then.

Just wanted to make sure it would move it. I had an eagle box, DM clone a good few years back and every time I asked it to move the dish, the box would turn off:tearsofjoy:

There were some firmware updates for the DRS2 to stop the motor issues im not sure they did. Im sure someone with a DRS2 will let us know.
The older firmwares were really bad on the DRS2 and you had to go from V to V channels if you tried moving the dish from or to a horizontal channel it would throw up an LNB error and the dish wouldn’t move however the latest updates have resolved the issue and it works fine now (99% of the time) without having to worry about the channel polarisation.

Update :- I’ve found it.

Is there a menu on the Viark 4K where I can see the signal strength and quality for a transponder?

I know it shows on the channel info bar but I want to find tune my dish.

Last edited:
Back