Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

When did these boxes first come out and did all the Viarks come with 3 years service?
Not all come with 3 years, Viark sat 4k is 3 years, Viark sat is 2 years
Did they come with an IPTV service too?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get my head around them.

Bit different to E2 aren’t they.
They come with limited time IPTV and VOD but you can extend it for the duration of your server time by installing the android app

These boxes have been around for a couple of years now, and are pretty useless for satellite if you have a static dish pointing at 28.2 (sky), however if you bought one, you probably still have time left on your IPTV Sub.
Many owners have multi sat options, be it motorised dishes, or multiple lnbs pointing at various sats. And this is what these are perfect for.

Can we please remember that we are an English language forum only, so please post only in English.

Can we try keep this thread on topic, as I know Ferret and several others put a lot of work into keeping everyone up to date with the latest firmware updates, etc.

If you have no real information on these boxes, please just scroll on past this thread, it's not a thread to take the piss out of the box, nor is it here to take the piss out of those who are posting in a different language.

There must be some Update coming for Viark as earlier today for me Sky Sport Top Event HD was clearing through sat on my viark 4k box
I have seen someone else say this yesterday too.

Forever have said they are working on Sky DE, so it makes sense.

They also said they have Sky Italia working and it will be available in the next 2 weeks.

They've made these types of claims before and nothing happened, so don't get your hopes up!

I have seen someone else say this yesterday too.

Forever have said they are working on Sky DE, so it makes sense.

They also said they have Sky Italia working and it will be available in the next 2 weeks.

They've made these types of claims before and nothing happened, so don't get your hopes up!
Its sky germany sky italy and sky uk open on viark sat boxes in forever server??

its was 19.2e sat , it was highlighed in yellow but when i check again later in the evening it wouldn't open!
satlover123 it sky germany packages sky italy sky uk on satelitt komplett open on viark sat boxes in forever server Not iptv server sat server? Where did you read that?

Last edited:
Back