Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

New firmware now available for DRS2 firmware 1.04 installed today and only change I have noticed so far is all the channels now have picons in the channel list view.
Installed without doing factory reset so channel list and USALS settings remained, and working as before update.

which of these Viark boxes is the best to buy ?
Viark Sat 4K = Fe
Viark DRS = Gsh
Viark DRS2 = Fe
Viark DROI 4K = Fe
Viark COMBO = Fe
VIARK LIL = Gsh
Fe-Pro is integrated into high-end devices, which one of these is high end ?

Viark Sat 4K = Fe
Viark DRS = Gsh
Viark DRS2 = Fe
Viark DROI 4K = Fe
Viark COMBO = Fe
VIARK LIL = Gsh
Do you have a motorised dish or a multi LNB setup ?

Viark Sat 4K = Fe Pro
Viark DRS = Gsh
Viark DRS2 = Fe Pro
Viark DROI 4K = Fe Pro
Viark COMBO = Fe
VIARK LIL = Gsh
The 4K Fe boxes have Pro

Viark Sat 4K = Fe
Viark DRS = Gsh
Viark DRS2 = Fe
Viark DROI 4K = Fe
Viark COMBO = Fe
VIARK LIL = Gsh
The Sat 4k I have and it works at most things I throw at it and I think falls under the pro server. I think the android stuff can be a bit dodgy but the Sat 4k has been solid.

No it’s not E2 based it’s completely separate closed up OS very basic but it does the job.
is there an available channel list or editors to make list for the Viark?

Sorry, is there an available channel list or editors to make list for the Viark sat 4k?

Sorry, is there an available channel list or editors to make list for the Viark sat 4k?
The channel editor Qivart Editor 107 is the worst piece of software ive ever used it either crashes or messes up what you have already scanned.

There are no motorised list for the Viark 4k its a case of scanning all the sats and making your list of favourite via the remote.

what is the difference between the VIARK SAT 4K and the PT VIARK SAT 4K in software? I just bought the VIARK SAT 4K and was wondering which I should put on it?

does anybody no how you go about makeing a sub for the iptv that is on the viark drs2 (the ptv app} mine just say subscription expired with my account number

Back