Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I did try it seems to be missing a load of channels might be me new to these boxes. It did work ok load of numbers before you come down to the actual channel names.
Should have them all.
There will be blank channels as it's in Sly numbering. I've made a new list with the fav in the same as Sky bouquets..

Might be with a big list. Works find with just uk
Yes that is the problem I think, too many channels for it to cope with.

Anyway I just opened your list with it and it works, sadly there is no way to copy or insert channels with it though, so I still can't add your list to my full channels.

So I either stick with what I have, or use your list and then manually scan the other sats again (which is a ball ache)

Yes that is the problem I think, too many channels for it to cope with.

Anyway I just opened your list with it and it works, sadly there is no way to copy or insert channels with it though, so I still can't add your list to my full channels.

So I either stick with what I have, or use your list and then manually scan the other sats again (which is a ball ache)
Yeah what I've done is backup Euro list and leave it on USB. If I need it I just upload it and use it. Then upload the uk list back again. Not the best way lol 😆 but will do me..

bein sports france is green (wasnt a few weeks back)and zona dazn meant to be comming soon apparantly which would be good.
love nature 4k opens as well as elevensports 4k, but they clear on normal CS as well so nothing special if they clear on V8/Viark
How do you know Zona Dazn will be working soom ??

Yeah what I've done is backup Euro list and leave it on USB. If I need it I just upload it and use it. Then upload the uk list back again. Not the best way lol 😆 but will do me..
Ok I can open a list of 28.2e, 19.2e, 13e, 16e, 9e that i've backed up.

I have 28.2e in order, the others i've just chucked a few channels into random favs.

Ok I can open a list of 28.2e, 19.2e, 13e, 16e, 9e that i've backed up.

I have 28.2e in order, the others i've just chucked a few channels into random favs.
If you're using my list be careful with doing a blind scan on 28.2. You can do a blind scan to problem BUT DON'T remove existing Channels of selected TP/SAT before scan as it will remove the blank channels 😆😂

If you're using my list be careful with doing a blind scan on 28.2. You can do a blind scan to problem BUT DON'T remove existing Channels of selected TP/SAT before scan as it will remove the blank channels 😆😂
Yes i've noticed that, also changing the order of the channels on another sat (say into alphabetical order), will mess up the 28.2 list too.

For those using stbeditor and managing to create a channel list has anyone managed to load a multisat list then edit it and then save it. I've had a play around with the viark list and it does not matter what i do or which editor i try it crashes. Using that stbeditor 1.7.4 when i try and load a full multisat list it just appears blank and then it wipes the data out of your file. I would be interested to see if a v8 list loads into the editor?

Back