Video message from santa. Your kids will love this!

hiteck absolutly fantastic i have laughing all night

absolutely fantastic i have laughing all night the kids will not go thttp://www.techkings.org/images/smilies/smiley.gifo bed

you dont have to be a "kid" to enjoy it :) i love looking at these sites - makes me feel like a kid again.
There are lots of sites out there.

HT maybe if people add them you can list them all in the 1st post and sticky for the next few weeks :)
My lad is 18 and STILL writes to Santa on emailsanta.com :) he has collected his replies since he was about 6 and still has them all - He will never grow up :)
Christmas is all about the Magic for all ages

sorry forgot to give you the link for email santa EmailSanta.com there are games/puzzles etc to play as well as emailing him a letter and if your quick well youll see him :) had great fun over the yrs with this one

also a few more ive found to keep you and your kids quite :) not checked them so have no idea what is actually on them but worth a looksie

Northpole.com
SantaClaus
this one is in all languages Santa.net

Enjoy!

Last edited:
^Bump....

That time of year again, why not share it on facebook with your family by hitting the share button in the first post.

yup that time of yr again - think my son has given up now ( well he is almost 20 ) LOL!
BUT i must admit i still like to take a look and share!

Back