Vidio Indonesia

Decided not to sign up to Vidio at the start of the season as I had other options. Been looking around today and tried to see how much it would cost now to sign up. I couldn't get to payment via the app , saying not available in my country even with VPN on, I was trying to purchase with Google play credit. Anyone else had any luck with this recently?
Cheers 👍

Decided not to sign up to Vidio at the start of the season as I had other options. Been looking around today and tried to see how much it would cost now to sign up. I couldn't get to payment via the app , saying not available in my country even with VPN on, I was trying to purchase with Google play credit. Anyone else had any luck with this recently?
Cheers 👍
Sounds like your Google account is associated with another country. Try setting up a fresh one.

Picture quality on vidio app 1.74.0 was not very good on fire stick. Updated to 1.81.0 which allows me to manually select 1080p picture quality.

However it's still not as good as Peacock.

Last edited:
Picture quality on vidio app 1.74.0 was not very good on fire stick. Updated to 1.81.0 which allows me to manually select 1080p picture quality.

However it's still not as good as Peacock.
Where did you get the APK for Firestick? I have not updated because I could not find a version that worked.

Quick question about this service, I have two subscriptions via Google Pay Vidio Premier Platinum 1 Year and Diamond 1 Year Early Bird do i need to keep both to be able to watch the Premier League and other sports going forward thanks

Quick question about this service, I have two subscriptions via Google Pay Vidio Premier Platinum 1 Year and Diamond 1 Year Early Bird do i need to keep both to be able to watch the Premier League and other sports going forward thanks
I only have Diamond and that gets me all the EPL. It did not get me World Cup games but they were FTA in the UK anyway.

I find the picture quality is inferior to peacock. Even when I set vidio at 1080. Peacock is brilliant picture quality. I'm using Nord Vpn for both. Can anyone recommend a VPN that will play vidio in 1080 ?

I find the picture quality is inferior to peacock. Even when I set vidio at 1080. Peacock is brilliant picture quality. I'm using Nord Vpn for both. Can anyone recommend a VPN that will play vidio in 1080 ?
I think the picture quality is inferior to Peacock anyway (ie not sure 1080 really is 1080). I use Control D. Faultless on small screens but not quite so good (but still decent) on main TV. The price is fantastic. Pound for pound it is an excellent option.

What are you using peacock always seems to drop out on my 4k stick

Recently visited Australia and used Vidio with Nord VPN on fire stick. Exactly the same setup as at home in UK.

I found the picture quality was much better when in Oz.

Still not as good as Peacock though.

Recently visited Australia and used Vidio with Nord VPN on fire stick. Exactly the same setup as at home in UK.

I found the picture quality was much better when in Oz.

Still not as good as Peacock though.
Being 8000 km nearer will make a big difference especially to latency

Currently have a monthly sub set up with Vidio paying through Google Pay, anyone know if its straightward to change this to a yearly sub without causing problems with account?

Guys is it a basic new googleplay account to Indonesia and sign up via that and I have nord anyone no if its good with it I use peacock and paramount for my English and European

Last edited:
Back