Broadband Virgin Media Block

Everyone else's works i asked from the onset.
Its VM.

It works on my mobile's internet, using it as a hotspot on all devices.

When Phone, tv, Tablet using VM wifi it does not

So others using vm works, are you sure they aren't running a vpn?
I won;t know that mate.

Someone up-top mentioned it happened to their brother in law, who lived 3 miles away. Both on VM,one was blocked, and had to use a VPN to bypass, the other carried was not affected,

No blocks here with virgin today tbh in the past few months of me having virgin not been blocked.
You may still be blocked as football is still on as Liverpool are playing Brentford

I've never had this before.

My biggest hindrance was when Liverpool vs Man U (7-0), there the channels worked and displayed but stuttered every 30/45 secs.

As an aside, could anyone see if they are able to see the download option inside the Proton VPN app in Firestick.
Next to the trolley inside the app, it says unavailable and even on my Amazon converted into Android tablet, nothing is found inside the Amazon Apps for Proton VPN

Would mean shelling out on a VPN as this rate

whats not working on your iptv all of the channels every one elses is working and if you have turned websafe off on the vm page it seems not right has your sub expired because you shouldnt need a vpn with vm have you been in touch with your supplier

Weird.
Its working. Became live at 19:50. It was off circa 14:25.

Things I did:
1. Turned off websafe on VM webpage (Didn't unplug the VM Hub after doing this). It didn't work at 6pm when I did this then.
2. On the Firestick, forget/deleted my saved VM wifi, then searched again and re-entered the password. (19:45 ish)

Those were the only variables.

Or could have been VM put a block on to the first ever 3pm PL game and carried it through till the end of the Liverpool game.

If that helps someone for the future.

Never had a total block on all channels before.

Thanks to all for reaching out, genuinely very classy of you all.

A cheap VPN probably seems a good Plan B.

Weird.
Its working. Became live at 19:50. It was off circa 14:25.

Things I did:
1. Turned off websafe on VM webpage (Didn't unplug the VM Hub after doing this). It didn't work at 6pm when I did this then.
2. On the Firestick, forget/deleted my saved VM wifi, then searched again and re-entered the password. (19:45 ish)

Those were the only variables.

Or could have been VM put a block on to the first ever 3pm PL game and carried it through till the end of the Liverpool game.

If that helps someone for the future.

Never had a total block on all channels before.

Thanks to all for reaching out, genuinely very classy of you all.

A cheap VPN probably seems a good Plan B.
I didn't need vpn on mine fortunately, your server has been blocked
Always advisable to have a vpn even if you don't need it, because it's handy when you do eventually

Hi All,

I'm in Derby. (I know)
Anyone experienced or know anyone who's had a block by Virgin Media today?
Mine happened around 14:30 and still down,

Took the wifi off to use the Vodafone hotspot and it works on Tivimate and Smarters. (TV, phone etc)

Just wanted to query before taking the VPN route.
Unplugged the Virgin Hub and cleared the cache from Tivimate but still nothing.

I'll ride the day out using hotspot but any thoughts for a VPN?
2nd gen Firetick
Sure it wasnt virgin itself down,seen a newsfeed yesterday that there was downtime in various parts of country yesterday.

Back