VM channel

I am sorry if this is the wrong section..
I have a zgemma H1 with VM cccam and now lost all channels but 1 - 5... using IPAB firmware..

I am sorry if this is the wrong section..
I have a zgemma H1 with VM cccam and now lost all channels but 1 - 5... using IPAB firmware..

If the line hasn't expired naturally...
reboot box and router
go to softcam panel and restart the softcam by pressing the green button
check cables and splitters and repeat the above

I have done the above buddy,

Even tried changing it from the CCCAM to mgcam and restarting all channels barring 1 - 5 are black.. EPG is working and updating.

The supplier as far as i can tell is still alive.. and i have a 12 month sub which is only a month old..

if the line was supplied to you as a CWS line, it goes in newcamd.list
if it was supplied as N: or C: line it goes in CCcam.cfg file, swapping between softcams won't make any difference if the line on the server doesn't correspond.
have you done a network test on the box? - is it definately connected to internet and VM?

yes box is defo on the net. i have even used the IPAB auto updater to update the firmware. lets u use n line or c line but i thought it was worth a try.
So far i am still waiting on the 24/7 tech support to get back to me for were i got the line from.. its only beed 18 hours so maybe the company has gone offline or somthing not sure

is the vm cable still live? - do you have another service with them or is it a hope line? - as in, you hope it's not been disconnected at the cabinet?

Back