VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Hmmm and you've followed Grogs instructions??
As I said I installed a fresh version of Oscam and config ect and with a new provider mines perfect again

I gotta go to work now but if you are still struggling later I'm home about 10pm I'll try and get you going if I can pal

I think I know who you mean pal came to me too asked for £40 and called me a time waster ect.... Cheeky cnut
Anyway all sorted now any REPUTABLE sellers will give a test no question so don't be afraid to ask them
Been in a similar situation myself, took out a test sky line from a recommendation of a board member here, as soon as I take a sub out, constant freezing and just absolutely terrible. PM me if you want to know who recommended or I could make it public

Been in a similar situation myself, took out a test sky line from a recommendation of a board member here, as soon as I take a sub out, constant freezing and just absolutely terrible. PM me if you want to know who recommended or I could make it public

You cant make anything public when it comes to naming servers and providers.

Read the rules.

Hmmm and you've followed Grogs instructions??
As I said I installed a fresh version of Oscam and config ect and with a new provider mines perfect again

I gotta go to work now but if you are still struggling later I'm home about 10pm I'll try and get you going if I can pal
thanks very much

I'm using oscam r11546-798 on a openatv 6.3 build on an ARM Zgemma. The cam is very stable, I've been using it for at least 6 months without it freezing.

I had a guy on this forum contact me and basically when I asked for a trial he said in wasting his time lol. Then he said to me that if I take a 1 year sub with him for £40, if the service goes off after a month that I shouldn't mind as vermin charge around £60 for a months sub. I was pretty amused actually.
No decent member from this forum should be doing that, its a shame, any provider that does not give a trial is not worth bothering with, I have only ever heard of any providers doing it if they are getting constant test requests from the same person time and time again, I do know of one provider on here that charged £35 per year for a pretty decent service 95 per cent of the time, but he was also happy to accept the payment in 5 monthly £7 payments, which as anyone will agree, was a fair deal, considering he could have got £7 a month all year round.

No decent member from this forum should be doing that, its a shame, any provider that does not give a trial is not worth bothering with, I have only ever heard of any providers doing it if they are getting constant test requests from the same person time and time again, I do know of one provider on here that charged £35 per year for a pretty decent service 95 per cent of the time, but he was also happy to accept the payment in 5 monthly £7 payments, which as anyone will agree, was a fair deal, considering he could have got £7 a month all year round.
If it's the same person who contacted me earlier with his £40 VM sub he was very rude and bashful to say the least told him to go away TWICE before he got the hint

Back