VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

For real. An arrogant mofo he was. I don't think the guy contacting on TK with a £40 sub is the owner of the server, he's reselling for sure as I saw him 3 days ago asking how to get his own box working on TK haha.
Ooooh he's good then :ROFLMAO::tonguewink:

He's more likely to be offering a copy of a line he's had in the hope of getting a few bites and he sells a couple of these useless lines when I asked him about caids ect he hadn't a clue and got abusive :tearsofjoy:

I can confirm all channels are clearing, kids channels, SD channels etc.

VM is not dead, yet, the issue is probably your provider is a cache server and his peer sharers are not all fixed, this will cause issues for your provider and he has no control over getting the fixed, he should be lookng for other sources that work to improve his service

Please PM your provider details so i can get a line mate

I'd scam him given half the chance after his attitude lol probably still sucking on his mummy's booby :ROFLMAO:
Oh I forgot, did he tell you about him having a special piece of software to remove unwanted categories in the Iptv he was trying to sell with the Vermin sub? He keep putting emphasis on this as a reason to buy off him. No doubt this special software was downloaded off TK

Hi all

My sub has been off since the hit last week my provider is waiting for server to be sorted. I think it will be better to source another sub. What would be the best to ask for Mgcamd or oscam. I know i should ask for a test, what else should i be asking. I am using a formula 1 box that i am going to install grog build.

Hi all

My sub has been off since the hit last week my provider is waiting for server to be sorted. I think it will be better to source another sub. What would be the best to ask for Mgcamd or oscam. I know i should ask for a test, what else should i be asking. I am using a formula 1 box that i am going to install grog build.
Oscam buddy 100%

Hi All,

I've still got no channels after doing the below fix - open oscam.server - delete contents, add the below - save and restart box.

[reader]
label = VM-Server1
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = supplier,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = USER
password = Pass
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

But no luck - still no channels.

Did I do it wrong ?

Hi All,

I've still got no channels after doing the below fix - open oscam.server - delete contents, add the below - save and restart box.

[reader]
label = VM-Server1
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = supplier,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = USER
password = Pass
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

But no luck - still no channels.

Did I do it wrong ?
Your server still must have not done the fixes at his end.

There are still a lot of providers who are still in the dark yet
Yes indeed, many servers haven't got the foggiest how to solve this. This was an exercise to differentiate the amateurs from the pros. If you find a good stable server near to stick with them as you know that are ready and knowledgeable to fix any issues.

Back