VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Thanks @grog68 The fix gets most of the channels clearing again but now the line is freezing a lot when it wasn't last night prior to the channels going black around midnight. Is there anything I can do to fix that or any other configs I should alter? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
mgcamd you need 1.38 patched or 1.45, apparently. Grogbuild Freerange I know doesn't have the correcct mgcamd installed, I hope to get it sorted later today.
I lied GB Freerange does have mgcamd 1.45 installed by default on mpsel boxes, ARM boxes only have 1.38 so you neeed to switch to oscam if your using mgcamd

Thanks @grog68 The fix gets most of the channels clearing again but now the line is freezing a lot when it wasn't last night prior to the channels going black around midnight. Is there anything I can do to fix that or any other configs I should alter? Thanks in advance
I would imagine that is down to your provider needing to tweak their server settings

I lied GB Freerange does have mgcamd 1.45 installed by default on mpsel boxes, ARM boxes only have 1.38 so you neeed to switch to oscam if your using mgcamd

I would imagine that is down to your provider needing to tweak their server settings
Tut tut grog naughty step for 10 minutes please pmsl or you will not have snack time

evening chaps , im using zgemma star h2 box, is it the same process for this too?

iv email my line supplier and waiting for a reply

OK mine is now working, open the oscam panel on your box, go to readers -> your line and check the following two boxes:

Drop CWs with wrong checksum:
Skip CWs checksum test:

and then save. I did this and now watching sky1 HD

View attachment 50055

http:://YOURBOXIPADDRESS:83

and then click on readers and 'edit' your line and then tick the two boxes mentioned above and save.

MGCamd has to have something changed server side, try restarting cam to see if your provider has fixed it.

Tried doing the above but not working

mgcamd you need 1.38 patched or 1.45, apparently. Grogbuild Freerange I know doesn't have the correcct mgcamd installed, I hope to get it sorted later today.

Thanks bud, im on latest vix with mgcamd 1.38. Once you have the latest 1.45 fix file pls share

Thanks bud, im on latest vix with mgcamd 1.38. Once you have the latest 1.45 fix file pls share
I dont know about vix, but grogbuild freerange for ATV has mgcaamd 1.45 installed for older boxes, I can't find a version for ARM based boxes so if that i what you have then you need to switch to using oscam

Back